Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK

Galaxy169

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Apr 28, 2020
Home
Does LoadLibOnly only work for showing the toast message or it can also modify the game lib without the menu ui?

Reactions: Gourov

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
tutorial video sir

A modder at PMT made one:

• Love
Reactions: TheLGL and DVAツ

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
Whenever I try to add my logo for menu...app crashes and default is working fine...any solution??
Make sure your encoded base64 is valid
Kindly show me your crash log in logcat

FussyCone

Platinian
Jun 12, 2018
Brazil
@TheLGL Would you be able to create an externally based project? Where do I need root / vmos to be able to hook into the process without having to change the integrity of the apk? I mean external modmenu

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Would you be able to create an externally based project? Where do I need root / vmos to be able to hook into the process without having to change the integrity of the apk? I mean external modmenu
He was already asked in this thread.

@TheLGL I wonder if you could port your menu to AndLua+ just for fun? XD
don't know if you know about it but check it out
Please read before asking repeated questions.

Reactions: TheLGL

Zombunny

Rookie
Dec 29, 2020
United Kingdom
Does anyone have a link to a tutorial or something for dealing with apps that check their own signature (e.g. bleach brave souls)?

I've got hooking and implementing the mod menu/mods on unprotected apks but I am unsure how to get around this issue as the game registers it has been changed even if I simply decompile and recompile an untouched, working version of the apk

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Does anyone have a link to a tutorial or something for dealing with apps that check their own signature (e.g. bleach brave souls)?

I've got hooking and implementing the mod menu/mods on unprotected apks but I am unsure how to get around this issue as the game registers it has been changed even if I simply decompile and recompile an untouched, working version of the apk
Security bypasses are not taught. You will have to figure that out yourself.

Reactions: Amitsaha