This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Tutorial How to make mod menu for il2cpp and native games

Anle2703

Platinian
Jan 19, 2020
Viet nam
this is right. the mod is auto on in default. even in hook function. what si the fix. thanks
I tried 1 week but cant mod any value, 2 week ago i can mod opponent's score to -9 by gameguadiran to win, but then they fixed it.

Now, when i mod like that again, it worked in match, but match's result no work.
I learned to mod il2cpp, learn c++ code, to mod something like: dumb opponent, mod score, mod opponent's goalkeeper height to 0,...but they no work.

Pls check it out once, and talk to me: what value can mod, or help me mod or this game cant mod. I would be very grateful. Pls

UFC - Siêu Sao Bóng Đá - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps a version of ultimate football club from global version

PS: if u want me donate or something like that let's talk to me by chat

McDevils

Platinian
May 13, 2021
Indonesia
If you had learnt c++ programming you'd be aware a macro is just a "shortcut" to make repetitive things be done faster.
yes it is .. im not see the file before actually .. as my phone broke it not showing anything when i opened .. just saw a update notice in github .. :'D .. i was see it use my friend phone ..

Reactions: hillblack

hillblack

Platinian
Sep 19, 2021
qc
If you had learnt c++ programming you'd be aware a macro is just a "shortcut" to make repetitive things be done faster.

yess thankyou

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Reactions: Luckyboy3986

Raebydett

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 20, 2020
G