Tutorial How to make mod menu for il2cpp and native games

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
1628765791330.png

We made floating mod menu for il2cpp and other native android games. KittyMemory, MSHook, and And64InlineHook included. This template is optimized for modders who want the faster way to implement the menu in the game without hassle. Assets are stored as base64 in cpp and does not need to be stored under assets folder.

It comes with string and offset obfuscation without using any external tool and without modifying the compiler. We use AY Obfuscator

Support Android 4.4.x way up to Android R. Support ARMv7, x86 and ARM64 architecture. However x86 is deprecated for Unity games so x86 is not our priority

Mod menu is based on Octowolve/Escanor and Van's template.

This template is not for newbies/noobs. You need basic knowledge of C++, Java, dalvik opcodes, ARM and ARM64 assembly, and be able to patch hex and hook. You will be expected to read, learn and even google. If you don't have the knowledge, this tutorial will be too hard for you

Update: We have moved the tutorial to the Github page since we don't have time to share across other sites. Link is here

Last edited:

あざらし

Platinian
Nov 19, 2019
Log
ううんちwwwwwぶりぶりぶりwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

mamoas

Platinian
Nov 27, 2019
None
i am forever thankful to you for this, it works perfectly at first go, no errors, no nothing simply amazing.

• Love
Reactions: TheLGL

mamoas

Platinian
Nov 27, 2019
None
one question, if i add god mode or one hit, and run the game. By default the mod is always on. i have toggle the MOD on and then off to turn it off. What am i doing wrong ? why is the mod always on sometimes even though the switch is off

Reactions: JokerArt

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
one question, if i add god mode or one hit, and run the game. By default the mod is always on. i have toggle the MOD on and then off to turn it off. What am i doing wrong ? why is the mod always on sometimes even though the switch is off
That shouldn't happen. Do you mind sending me your code in private message?

Pradeep6868

Platinian
Jan 9, 2019
in your mom house
Hey bro I'm new to this and I'm getting this error don't know why and I would really appericiate if you helped me fix it!
ERROR: executing external native build for ndkBuild C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Android Hacking\Android-Mod-Menu-master\app\src\main\jni\Android.mk
Affected Modules: app

GrrcrXteam

Rookie
Mar 30, 2020
op
hello could someone help me create a mod menu for freefire I don't have MEGA Tools Injection to make the Mod menu available for native games