Tutorial How to make mod menu for il2cpp and native games

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
Template updated again! Now there is only one "Changes" function instead 4 changes functions in main.cpp so it does not confuse you.

JuJuHZ

Platinian
Dec 7, 2019
Brasil
Hello, could you tell me how I make a cheat to start active as soon as I start the game, for example I have a simple hook or god mod kittymemory I want that when the game starts this option it already starts active, could you help me?

kayiwex860

Rookie
Apr 28, 2020
NA
Any idea why the menu not appear in the game?
I'm not edit anything so far, just clone from source, build and follow tutorial
On my first try, I manage to make it work, but after I make it again, the menu never appeared again :(

A R K A N

Platinian
Apr 1, 2020
Iraq
I need you / in the private / can you / pierce me / game / money is not a problem / just send me a message / if you like / you are the best king

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
Any idea why the menu not appear in the game?
I'm not edit anything so far, just clone from source, build and follow tutorial
On my first try, I manage to make it work, but after I make it again, the menu never appeared again :(
Try again, maybe you missed something.

I need you / in the private / can you / pierce me / game / money is not a problem / just send me a message / if you like / you are the best king
There is an option to send a message on my profile
Or contact me on Telegram @RadidasG

kayiwex860

Rookie
Apr 28, 2020
NA
Of course it wont since the "keep original signature" option overwrites your modified android manifest with the original one.
I'm sorry, I don't know because I'm still new to modding, hope I can learn more from here
The game I mod probably has signature checker, if I re-signed the APK, the game will ban me automatically unless I keep the original signature

PH1P

Platinian
Jun 7, 2018
N.America
I'm sorry, I don't know because I'm still new to modding, hope I can learn more from here
The game I mod probably has signature checker, if I re-signed the APK, the game will ban me automatically unless I keep the original signature
bypass sig check

Galaxy169

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Apr 28, 2020
Home
I'll try it. I am new to this. I already made the mod menu for a game using mrikso template. This one looks cool, also a bit complicated.