Help! How to mod float values for Unlimited Money

kkknon

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 18, 2024
Hey There i was trying to mod game name Supermarket Simulator v1.0.7 first i search for currency value and i found one which is in float so i use arm64 hex unlimited money code but it not work so i download the modded version and then try after using my hex values again games currency changes to 1.00$ so i take hex value from modded version and try to use it on simple version but its value was same now my main question is can we get / use float hex for unlimited money if we can so where to get arm64 float values
Here is Offset:0x1EE2414

Reactions: nowhere_222

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shnnapy