Help! How To Speed Hack Any Game?

Cammer

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Sep 15, 2022
Syria
Hello,

I am not a modder, but I have root and I use GameGuardian to modify values that I want. I want to learn how can I create a mod with speed hack option.
What did I try? I tried GameGuardian (long press on the icon while playing the game) and it works with some games but not most of them. I also tried an app called X8 Speeder which creates a patched apk of the game and it works with a lot of games. However, I want to create a separate mod of the game without using X8 Speeder if that's possible. Or any other methods to speed hack a game would be great.

Thank you.

Reactions: DR_eslam

JohnnyCappucino

Platinian
Aug 26, 2023
Sweden
You can simply use this script to modify the speed of almost every Unity-based game. But if you want to create mod, then you have to be familiar with coding, specifically reverse engineering, searching for the offset that holds the in-game speed function, in Unity games or other engines. There's also a secondary methodology, using the GameGuardian value in the mod template, reference : GitHub - LGLTeam/Mod-Menu-With-Memory-hack

Reactions: ecoda

Tungstène mods

Platinian
Sep 27, 2023
In some game there is an offset named Timescale and you need to use float void hooking for it work. Good luck

blank667

Platinian
Nov 30, 2023
France
In many games, the player has a speed or current_speed attribute that gives his current speed, so the easiest way is to find the PlayerController and, for example, Hook a method inside to directly modify the speed or current_speed field, and if you're lucky, this controller contains a get_speed method, so you'll need to hook this method to return the speed you want. It's easy enough with Frida, and there are plenty of tutorials you can use for setup.