Tutorial How to use Riru-Il2CppDumper to dump Il2Cpp games (Magisk 23 and below)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
i've tried using frida to dump global-metadata.dat and successfully, libDumper and GG can't dump that :d. but error in some games even this game is unprotected game. Do you want this script ? i got it from china forum :d
Sure PM me, but don't mention the site publicly as devs will go to chinese forum and patch everything XD

Dandelions

Platinian
Aug 1, 2021
ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
yes, but some games you can't use Auto-il2cppDumber because it has security with the apk signature, so the game doesn't even open, so in these cases you have to use the RIRU method with magisk
Oh no bro. Imagine you can dump with magisk, but when you inject your mod into game, it still deteted original signature :d and you have to bypass :) this is required thing. You really need bybass signature, before or after dump il2cpp. Why you don't bypass it and use Auto dumper? Why do you make your work become more complicated?

Last edited:

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
yes I think my device is not compatible, I use the version you provided, I did in-game tests without protection as well and it doesn't work, it's probably because of my device, I think, I even contacted BryanGIG to see if it sells DUMP of an exact game I want, but he doesn't answer me, he probably doesn't talk to strangers
Well, don't use my version anymore, it doesn't even work on my Android 11 phone.
Perfare already fixed the issues and it now works on my phone GitHub - Perfare/Riru-Il2CppDumper: Using Riru to dump il2cpp data at runtime
I have already edited the thread

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
i did with this project but unfortunately the dump file is not generated, unfortunately android 8 is getting old and doesn't support several things hahahaha but thanks for trying to help, at least now i know the project works on android 11
i can try it on android 6 which have magisk too, what unprotected games you having issue with?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Summoners War: Lost Centuria & League of Legends. I tried to dump these 2 games using Auto-il2cppDumber but Summoners War when you put the main code in the activity to create the dump, it doesn't open, it's black screen, league of legends has apk signature protection, I managed to bypass that protection, but hangs when checking game files is at 0% and does not come out of it. Games that don't have protection are easy to dump, but I always try to create mods that nobody makes and that include games with very good security. I have no way of knowing but I think that in these 2 specific cases maybe the only solution would be to use the method with magisk, which doesn't need to modify anything in the game apk
Dumped Summoners War: Lost Centuria, It works fine for me, got dump.cs. I can't find out what version League of Legends is using so i skipped it, and not gonna install that big ass game on my phone.
Riru dumper always make game crash on my old phone running 6.0, i know my phone is too old
I'm not gonna share the dump, cuz it takes the fun away and some noobs or kids who reads here will beg me for it. I have uninstalled the game and uninstalled Riru module after that. I'm not a service guy who helps with dump here hehe

Reactions: Yaskashije

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I understand yes you're right you can't leave something like that publicly so I don't know why it doesn't work on my device the only explanation is I'm not lucky hahahahaha League of legends UNIT VERSION I even know but I always have to be careful who and where you talk to, thanks again for trying to help me. I would even ask your contact to buy dumps if you want to sell, but I don't want to bother you, thanks again for the support :)
Would still be unfair haha, i don't need to make money
Well i advise that you report your issue to perfare and provide your captured logcat file. I believe it is some sort of file access error. I have reported mine which it crashes on any games XD

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I'm not understand, he say will update, i think the riru project will update but I'm get same, only dump.cs
Can you tell me step by step?
I said it's not supported, and he hasn't worked with output yet. Learn english or translate if you don't understand

ParadoxUSER

Platinian
Sep 8, 2021
Indonesia
I said it's not supported, and he hasn't worked with output yet. Learn english or translate if you don't understand
Okey bro, i think he have make it, thank you very much
I'm see on youtube some game have offset on dump.cs but my game uts not like that

Apr 30, 2021
Indonesia
Your gradle may have failed to build. Double check the error message in the log below and please search on google for more info.
Bro why am I getting an error like this, please help

CMake Error at E:/Android-SDK/cmake/3.10.2.4988404/share/cmake-3.10/Modules/CMakeTestCCompiler.cmake:37 (try_compile):
Failed to open