I hope this forum could be better.

zrek721

Platinian
All the app and game threads are filled with hi! , hello, thanks, nice, and all the crap. It's annoying and really hides all the helpful and engaging comments in the puddle of annoyance. Maybe without forcing to comment useless phrase or liking the thread, but making the signed in member to just able to see the hidden link might clean most of the spam. It might make the community more engaging and more pleasant to hang out. Just my thought though, but I hate to see only leacher and sleeper with no engagement.

First of all platinmods itself is supported leeched mods and this is how I came to know about platinmods. Lol
We don't support leeching at all. We are actively working against it. No one from our team and as far as we know no approved is a leecher.
Whenever you encounter a mod and you think that is leeched and you have some kind of proof for it, just report it and I will get in touch with you.
But no, platinmods is the last place which would support leeching in any way xD
Almost all sites get their tutorials/mods/stuff from us haha

We don't support leeching at all. We are actively working against it. No one from our team and as far as we know no approved is a leecher.
Whenever you encounter a mod and you think that is leeched and you have some kind of proof for it, just report it and I will get in touch with you.
But no, platinmods is the last place which would support leeching in any way xD
Almost all sites get their tutorials/mods/stuff from us haha
Yea lol in fact I daily see on telegram, people leeching PMT mods. Specially Axey's Among US mod lol 🤣. Even some websites that share modded games use PMT mods. Mostly Websites that have 18+ mods are of DESLOKAT. The good thing is they give credits XD 😆

Back
Top Bottom