Help! I need help

sukiop

Solid & Active Platinian
In the past few days, I have read a lot of tutorials on Hack games, and I also hacked a simple game through IDA. But I am not satisfied, I want to learn more skills. So I tried another game, but it was obviously different from the simple game I cracked. I don't know how to hack it. I read a lot of tutorials and some forums, but still did not solve my problem. My mind is getting more and more confused. I need someone who can communicate with me and answer some of my questions. Please leave my Discord ID if you can.

sukiop#1864

I don't think that someone will be able to help you in this matter, I was not asked to get into this, but still ... If you hacked only one game and just started doing it, you are doing very stupidly, since there are already a lot of tutorials on the Internet, and waiting for help from someone is not the best option, since you are a beginner, no one will help a beginner,
since he is trying to get everything from nothing, personally I do not like such people, and I think many other modders too, this is my opinion brother

I know, I'm just trying to communicate with beginners like me. This will save us a lot of detours
I don't think that someone will be able to help you in this matter, I was not asked to get into this, but still ... If you hacked only one game and just started doing it, you are doing very stupidly, since there are already a lot of tutorials on the Internet, and waiting for help from someone is not the best option, since you are a beginner, no one will help a beginner,
since he is trying to get everything from nothing, personally I do not like such people, and I think many other modders too, this is my opinion brother

Back
Top Bottom