This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

I want to learn how advance hackers work!

Geboy

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 22, 2018
Singapore
Can anyone tell me about hacking, from begginer to advance. I want to learn more i've been hacking games for 5 years now but im stuck as a begginer if i cant hack a game all i do is find a mod of it or lua script. I want to know how modders hack a game like it is just a piece of cake.

Glazed420x

Platinian
Jan 1, 2021
Usa
If you really want to Learn you will have to practice the questions you have you should search on this site if no answer create your own post..many of people love to help and share their answers..Start here Platinmods tutorials. If you just ask with out trying to find the answer your self you will not discover how to think for your self..Good luck happy modding!!

Viên tịnh

Platinian
Oct 17, 2019
Viet nam
Can you teach me some?

Reactions: Kimi011

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
I made the difference clear above, and isn't this a general forum? We can converse about whatever we want right? If it's a problem I'll take it down. Let me know.
I was referring to the title or to the original poster which he thinks that the modders are hackers. Hackers and Modders are different, though.

Reactions: Markex101

xNETD0WNx

Platinian
Apr 17, 2022
ROOTED
There's a major difference between hackers and modders the both of them are merged together in the gaming world for some stupid reason and it's kinda annoying to me because I'm studying cyber security and Modding and hacking have nothing in common but programming and Modding go side by side and I think thats where it confuses people because hacking and programming go side by side too.