This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Idle Angels Ver. 6.16.0.081603 MOD MENU | INCREASE DEFENSE | ATTACK MULTIPLIER

bro my friend this mod doesnt work. i literally have tested it twice the dmg multiplier isnt working at all nor is the defense.
my phone is samsung galaxy 9s+
android ver 10

Reactions: UnOtaku7w7
updated and fixed. tested in LD PLAYER 9. without black screen issues while playing in.
dude this mod isnt working. i fixed the obb, the damage multiplier DOESNT WORK and neither does the defense. or do i have to activate this "td mode" you mentioned you tested with ? how exactly does one do that?

dude this mod isnt working. i fixed the obb, the damage multiplier DOESNT WORK and neither does the defense. or do i have to activate this "td mode" you mentioned you tested with ? how exactly does one do that?
it works only in td mode.

this tested was done before the game update then the game update again new version so for me it still same working as i update the new version.

Reactions: W108
Tags Tags
action rpg anime anime player hypercasual idle angels idle angels cheat idle angels hack idle angels mod idle rpg rpg single player stylized stylized realistic