Outdated Idle Gods:Tap for Glory v.3.4.1 MOD APK / Mega Mod

DESLOKAT

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Apr 20, 2017
Germany
pls read the instruction. start game after loadingscreen close app. this create the folder in the obb or create a folder in obb with the name com.idlegame.gods and insert the data

DESLOKAT

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Apr 20, 2017
Germany
it has higher skill dmg. i Forget to write it down. more dmg is not good. increase the banchance. and the mod is perfect. im rank 10. You must test with the skills and you can become insane dmg. with lucifer casting you become high dmgmulti until fightend and Combine with other high skills it stack d
the dmg. i have fdps dd and can have 1.88ff dmg

DESLOKAT

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Apr 20, 2017
Germany
Lol. Apkpure has 3.4.1 and the Playstore 3.2.2. im at Work. I can Update in 11hr. When im at Home. Sry for the mistake. But you can play the Game.

mecum

Nov 13, 2017
Do you have try cheat Golem in Grand Arena or it's impossible?
Other cheats are expected?

DESLOKAT

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Apr 20, 2017
Germany
My lvl is to Low. I think its Impossible. Every Battle calculation is Serverside(arena). I Tested it and Always forceclosed or error msg. Upgrade cost for lvl, Gear, talent....... Only visuell. Now i Test Tap DMG for Goblin/Skill Battle.

Reactions: Justinindian79

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mojic