This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Not Working IDLE LUCA Ver. 1.5.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier | Older Android version support

update bro @AndnixSH 1.50, i think 1 to 3 minutes force close issue by 32 bit run on 64 bit...in google play store game reqire android 8 now...my vmos pro stay on installing screen never install any virtual app to run on android 8 as much i know all till android 7 i tried exposed its says not install 32 bit app...please andnix bro posible update for 64 bit..may be 1 to 3 minute crash issur fix...what i feel when i use app before after 5 minute gameplay my 4 gb ram goes to 500 mb game close some ram leaking i think cause force close..thanks look for it bro when u have time

Use other VM apps
I will continue to mod armv7/32-bit as long as it exists, as long as all arm64 devices support armv7, as long as it working fine for me. Armv7 is the best compatibility with the mod.
mod cause issues with arm64/64-bit, i don't like it

sorry bro i just not mean hard thing :(- thank you

Does anyone have an error when climbing the tower to the 309th floor, even if they climb to a higher floor, they still stay on the 309th floor when exiting the game?