Help! ImGUI menu not showing in game

NullCoder

Inactive Approved Modder
Original poster
Jun 8, 2020
None
Hi all! I'm interested to know why the ImGUI menu might not show up in some games while showing up in others.

I wanted to make a mod for Russian Car Drift. But I noticed one thing ... The fact that my ImGUI menu in this game is not displayed on the phone, the menu is shown in emulators and android virtual machines, but not on the main phone,
is there any feature?

Reactions: Totoggk

Vector4

Platinian
Jun 6, 2022
Ireland
Some games might use different methods of rendering.

For example, some games might use EGL to render a frame, which means you have to draw ImGui with EGL.
Other games may use Vulkan, which means that you have to use different methods to draw a menu.

Most likely the reason that it doesn't show up on the main phone is that the emulator doesn't support the rendering API that the game uses, so they fallback to something more widely supported.

NullCoder

Inactive Approved Modder
Original poster
Jun 8, 2020
None
Some games might use different methods of rendering.

For example, some games might use EGL to render a frame, which means you have to draw ImGui with EGL.
Other games may use Vulkan, which means that you have to use different methods to draw a menu.

Most likely the reason that it doesn't show up on the main phone is that the emulator doesn't support the rendering API that the game uses, so they fallback to something more widely supported.
Thank you for the answer!