jsm4646

Platinian
Original poster
May 31, 2017
Last edited by a moderator:

Amirbaik21

Platinian
Sep 4, 2017
Rare to see someone mod this game..hard maybe..last hack i see is hack speed(lastyear maybe)..n ez banned..

KingT

Retired
Jun 13, 2017
I will buy VIP for this game mod
please....
We dont expect you to pay for vip for this mod... however its up to the modder if they decide that the mod should be vip mod only... becoming vip is completely down to you and nobody hear would push you to it.. also i cant mod ida as of yet

jsm4646

Platinian
Original poster
May 31, 2017
We dont expect you to pay for vip for this mod... however its up to the modder if they decide that the mod should be vip mod only... becoming vip is completely down to you and nobody hear would push you to it.. also i cant mod ida as of yet
I understand
I want to modded this game...

ruzruz22

Rookie
May 5, 2018
canada
I am offering [B]$2,500[/B] usd and a monthly 50$ sub for someone who would help me hack the following game(this is not a joke and for serious and committed people only): The World of magic.
The reason is that I have already spent more a lot of money on this game from buying accs, golds etc. And so instead of spending $3000 for just 2 things in-game, I would rather spend it on someone who can actually help me get the things I wanted in the game.
My catch would be this: I would pay $1000 down payment for someone who will prove me that their hack/exploit works. To prove your work, you should be able to show me 3 things:
Duping and making the items - it means you should be able to replicate and make the item I am requesting. For example, I will show you an Item and if you can make it 100% maxed stats and can replicate it, you got yourself a deal.
Make the RNG 100% probable - there are things like enchanting, gambling etc. If you can make these 100% probable, then we have a deal.
I am only asking two things to be done. Although this may be hard (or maybe even impossible), If you can do these two things, I would pay $1000 immediately(I will pay in any way/method you wanted).
After proving that the hack/exploit works, my catch for the next $1500 would be:
infinite golds - golds in game cost a lot. The maximum amount of gold you can get is 999,999,999.
faster exp - EXP in game is the most difficult part of the game. If you can make a hack/exploit that makes a character max level: which is 50 (the game, per server, only have 5-10 max leveled characters over hundreds of thousands of players.
Make all attacks Critical/deadly - in game, critical/deadly is how you determine the outcome of the fight. whoever can make this 100% working, got yourself a deal.
increase the stats of character - this is not as important out of all exploit/hack I am requesting but if it can be changed, please do so.
And Lastly, the $500 would be divided through monthly subscription(this may increase monthly depending on how much work you put in and how successful the hack/exploit is).
THIS MAY SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE KIND OF A DEAL BUT I AM CHALLENGING ANYONE WHO THINK THEY CAN DO IT BECAUSE I FOR MYSELF THINKS THE GAME IS THE HARDEST GAME TO HACK( ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE). SO TRY AND SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO.
If you don't think this is legit, skype me at: anthonyfetch and I will show you how legit I will be. THIS IS NO JOKE. I AM TIRED OF SPENDING MONEY ON THE GAME.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shinoo OA [Shared] Vesperm - Magical Doll of the Dusk World vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
DuongSus OA [Shared] Welcome to the Parallel World! (NPC Rape) Ver. Completed APK | Paid | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 19
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Craft The World v1.9.56 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
G OA [Shared] Lily Dungeon-The world of lewd beasts and lilies v2024-02-10 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 14
Radon02 OA [Shared] The Sexy Fate of an Elf Sent to the Modern World / 現代に飛ばされたエルフ娘がHな目にあうRPG [18+] v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 37
R Open Request Questopia: Conquer the World ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
G OA [Shared] Achlys Book 1: The World As She Saw It v1.03 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
Qim97 OA [Shared] Paid Dating Fantasy ~ Love & Courage & Paid Dating will save the world! ~ [18+] vFinal English MOD APK Age Restricted Games 541
G Shared [Tested] Criminal Case: Save the World! v2.40 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
Yaskashije FREE MOD The World Ends With You Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Currency | Paid Apk for Free] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 23
tang1234 FREE MOD The East New World Ver.6.1.1 MOD MENU APK [coin | MAX HP & MAX MP] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 11
B PMT FREE MOD World of the Abyss: online RPG Ver. 2.169 MOD Menu APK | No Skill CD EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 91
G Shared [Tested] Labyrinths of the World 9 f2p v1.0.39 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
san 1111 OA [Shared] This Romantic World - The Game [18+] v1.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 50
G Shared [Tested] The World is a Grind v0.5.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
san 1111 OA [Shared] The World beyond the Horizon [18+] vCh 5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 21
G Shared [Tested] Draw 2 Save the World 2 v1.0.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
KevinF3r OA [Shared] The Nobody in a Hero's World [18+] vEpisode 1 Part 2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 14
D Open Request Jurassic World™: The Game iOS REQUEST SECTION 21
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Unaware of the World [18+] v0.27c MOD APK Age Restricted Games 82
san 1111 OA [Shared] The Demon Lord in Another World [18+] v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 25
WarlordGamers Private Server The Rise of Legends - MMORPG Open World - Free VIP6 - Daily Diamonds and Gold Coins ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 788
B PMT FREE MOD State.io - Conquer the World Ver. 1.3.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Money EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 28
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] The Flags of the World Quiz v7.4.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] The Brave You said give me half of world v1.0.155 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G Shared [Tested] The Fixies: new adventure in small world v1.20.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Kingdom.io - Conquer The World (Early Access) v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
GG78 Shared [Tested] Thor 2 - The Dark World (Restored|FS|Mod) Tested Shared Android MODs 32
G Shared [Tested] Snail Bob 1: Arcade Adventure In The Puzzle World v0.8.13 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Outbreak Infection: End of the world v3.1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Final Destiny - Beyond the End of the World Ver. 1.74 MOD APK | GOD MODE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 208
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Jurassic World™: The Game Ver. 1.73.4 MOD APK | Free In-app Purchase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 949
A Open Request high&low the game another world ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
M Open Request Armored Aces - Tanks in the World war ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
red16 iOS [JB] [JB iOS 14 ✔] The East New World Ver. 6.1.1 MOD Menu | Infinite jumps | One Hit | High Level iAPPROVED MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 21
B PMT FREE MOD Idle World - Build The Planet Ver. 6.0 MOD APK | Infinite Diamonds | Infinite Energy | Unlocked Prestige EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 78
AndnixSH Not Working The Walking Dead: Our World Ver. 19.1.3.7347 MOD MENU APK | No struggle | No Spread | No recoil Outdated PMT Android MODs 451
S Open Request Require SEGA新創造球會 ROAD TO THE WORLD ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Gundam01 Open Request The East New World v5.7.1 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
Jose_ESP Shared MOD Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic v1.10.2 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 0
Jose_ESP Shared MOD Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic v3.12.2 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 0
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
Radon02 Shared MOD Ronin: The Last Samurai v2.9.665 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 3
Radon02 OA [Shared] ブレイクスルー-碧き七つの肉壺- (Breakthrough - The Seven Azure Flesh Pots) [18+] v1.05 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
G OA [Shared] Conan the Cheerleader v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
Radon02 Shared MOD Free Fire: The Chaos v1.103.1 MOD APK (MEGA MOD) Untested Shared Android MODs 18
G OA [Shared] The Galactic Harem Handbook vChapter 2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
Radon02 OA [Shared] The Genesis Order [18+] v.99034 MOD APK (Port + Gold/Figurine/Idol) Age Restricted Games 19
B PMT FREE MOD Final Squad - The last troops Ver. 1.023 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited DNA | Unlimited Power Points EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 44
G OA [Shared] The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION v1.03 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 19