Outdated Injustice 2 Ver. 3.1.0 MOD APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD | Instant Swap

Thebestplaya

Jul 19, 2018
USA
Hey guys! So according to me and a couple of guys in the discord, using v1 for raids gets you a ban warning and probably a ban if you use it much. Someone was already banned, and me and another guy got ban warnings after 2 battles. Idk about anything aside from raids, but I'd definitely avoid using v1 for raids for now.

Reactions: Jaiho101

Ananth1305

Mar 28, 2019
Chennai
Hey guys! So according to me and a couple of guys in the discord, using v1 for raids gets you a ban warning and probably a ban if you use it much. Someone was already banned, and me and another guy got ban warnings after 2 battles. Idk about anything aside from raids, but I'd definitely avoid using v1 for raids for now.
Ok so that explains it. But tell me something. I have been using it only on arena and campaign and no warning. So you got the warning on using it on raids is it? Is it an in game warning?

Reactions: NiDLo

NiDLo

Dec 13, 2018
Tunisia
Ok so that explains it. But tell me something. I have been using it only on arena and campaign and no warning. So you got the warning on using it on raids is it? Is it an in game warning?
Hello, i did use it for raids and now the game is stuck at loading "loading my profile" does that mean i am banned ??

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clauclau