PMT FREE MOD Injustice 2 Ver. 3.1.0 MOD APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD | Instant Swap

Ananth1305

Rooted Member
Mar 28, 2019
Chennai
Hello, i did use it for raids and now the game is stuck at loading "loading my profile" does that mean i am banned ??
No unless you get the banned msg doesn't mean u r banned and did you get a warning msg? How many mini bosses did you use the mod V1 for and did your loading issue ever give any kind of error msg

Reactions: Tiger007

Slain777

Mar 27, 2019
South Africa
By first fight where did u use? I never got any ban warning. Did you use it in CA? Seemed to work fine tried it in normal arena and campaign without a problem
Can you just share a screenshot of the ban msg was it in-game?
I played leagues and received a message after first match that they are unable to update my records or something like that and then received a message in my inbox that suspicious activity is being used on my account and that this will be my only warning. unfortunately I deleted that message and decided to install v2 and try it again and then it looks like it was fixed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TFive SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 49
DESLOKAT EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
Mika Cybertron EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
JokerArt EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
JokerArt EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
DESLOKAT EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
VinhThitLon MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 0
Sodawater EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 11
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 25
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12