Outdated Injustice 2 Ver. 3.1.0 MOD APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD | Instant Swap

BlacKate

Apr 25, 2019
Russia
Hey. I installed version 3.1.0 mod 1 on top of the previous mod but the game hung at the Resource loading stage and doesn't work. What should I do to save my progress? Without root

VIlly

Nov 15, 2018
lahore
Hey, welcome to the PlatinMods Discord! We are a Discord that is based on the PlatinMods and its IJ2M community. We have a community league that represents this Discord and it is completely optional to join. The following are offered in the league: - Shards - Help/Advice - Raids - League Missions

If you are not interested in the league, that is perfectly fine! If you have any of the following: - Questions - Answers - Discussions - Issues Just chat here with anything related to the game its mods.

This way everyone can be updated with new information including what to do or what not to do. I'll also be here to answer any questions you have as well as others that can pitch in. Thank you for your patience! Our Discord Invite Link: Join the PlatinMods - IJ2M Discord Server!
hello Brother... i just wanted to tell you and asking for help... injustice 2 game is getting banned with using Mod.. today i get the warning while playing Raid.. please tell me if you have any solution of regarding not getting banned or un-banned Mod.

VIlly

Nov 15, 2018
lahore
hello Brother... i just wanted to tell you and asking for help... injustice 2 game is getting banned with using Mod.. today i get the warning while playing Raid.. please tell me if you have any solution of regarding not getting banned or un-banned Mod.

20Gordondb

May 8, 2019
Richmond ky
Hey, welcome to the PlatinMods Discord! We are a Discord that is based on the PlatinMods and its IJ2M community. We have a community league that represents this Discord and it is completely optional to join. The following are offered in the league: - Shards - Help/Advice - Raids - League Missions

If you are not interested in the league, that is perfectly fine! If you have any of the following: - Questions - Answers - Discussions - Issues Just chat here with anything related to the game its mods.

This way everyone can be updated with new information including what to do or what not to do. I'll also be here to answer any questions you have as well as others that can pitch in. Thank you for your patience! Our Discord Invite Link: Join the PlatinMods - IJ2M Discord Server!
You Cant use it in raids anymore i got banned

Reactions: Tiger007

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoruichi.Sama