PMT FREE MOD Injustice 2 Ver. 3.2.1 MOD APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD | Instant Swap

vivaansharma

Rooted Member
Nov 5, 2018
India
@g It seems as though they are monitoring the amount of damage we are dealing as well as how much we are taking . Is there anyway that you could make a V3 mod that is like V2, but no God mode? I know it's a stretch, but I think it would work.
use v2 ...it is best...don't demand for more...wait 10 seconds in raid to do any move and do not do supermove until 40 seconds out of 3 minutes are not passed.

Reactions: Laxrishman

vivaansharma

Rooted Member
Nov 5, 2018
India
i did it many time
i mean i start the game from beginning just because of this
Are you doing Raids with the mod version?
I've created a new account and I want to do it at Raids
But I don't want to be ban again
there is a way to recover account only if it is connected with google play and then request Complaint ticket from DC's game website mentioning all your details with username, profile id, league name, roster ttv etc with Screenshots in that complaint ticket then they will Re-Activate your account 1 last time within a Week. Enjoy!

Navigatio

Aug 4, 2019
Malaysia
Hi G-Bo. Let say I'm playing Injustice 2 non-root v2 apk. New Injustice 2 version released. Once I installed new apk over it, I'm getting Download Failed notification once I launched Injustice 2. Is this is the correct way of updating the apk? In short, I would like to know how to update the mod apk (non-root)?

Reactions: SatyriconXL
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
B EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
B EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
DESLOKAT EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 11
G-Bo ッ EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 134
B EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 7
DaRealPanDa EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Elgado iOS REQUEST SECTION 10

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehtias44