PMT FREE MOD Injustice 2 Ver. 3.5.0 MOD APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD | MOD ON/OFF |

DoomRulz

Platinian
Aug 25, 2019
Toronto
OK, so I fired the mod up again this morning to see what's what. I don't know how much sense this is going to make, but here goes...

As I said in my previous-to-last post, I was stuck at a loading screen at 100% when I entered Champs Arena. So I quit the game to restart. I double checked the platinmods.txt file or whatever it's called and ensured that the extra damage modifier was disabled, which it was. I loaded the game this morning and despite the setting being disabled, high damage was still occurring. Now, I didn't receive an "unusual gameplay detected" error right away, but when I went up against a player for eight points that had low-level threat defensive teams, then and only then, did that error message pop up.

So I thought, alright fine, I'll stick to teams with defensive teams with a higher threat level. So, I found the same player from last night, the one whose loading screen I was stuck on? Yeah, happened again; 100%, did not load.

I realize that all sounds bizarre but I swear that's what's happened.

Jun 14, 2019
Usa
Hi my game doesn't connect to my gplay account and starts as new account , i don't know what i did wrong but i have followed the procedure metioned, also i can see the platinmod folder but can't login into my account , please help...
I have used the mod before but there used to be a original apk file before which i used to install first and then overwrite the mod but i can't understand the procedure now .. please help
My device is unrooted

bigvito19

Platinian
Jul 13, 2018
usa
It was playing fine last night, and now the only thing I can play is CA. I can't play campaign, arena, or resource missions. I don't know about raid, mines start on Saturday.

Reactions: katycoulthane

SHIEKH IQBAL

Platinian
May 3, 2019
Bangladesh
Can't download the file
It's not available there saying I have to wait for 24 hours to view or download the files.
Facing these issue for more than 13 hours.

Gedropics

Platinian
Nov 1, 2018
Riga
Cant find the Platinmod map

On first start the game will create in your /sdcard/ location a "PLATINMODS.COM" folder with the platinmods_Injustice 2.txt inside.

Where it is i dont see it anywhere.

Aiden19

Platinian
Apr 2, 2019
Alicante
De momento perfectamente funciona haciendo la editacion siguiendo los pasos yo solo desactive el daño en off y todo la arena de campeones y arena normal me funcionan a la perfección

Aiden19

Platinian
Apr 2, 2019
Alicante
[QUOTE = "Deadshot1111100484858, publicación: 1124562, miembro: 482857"]
Inicie el antiguo mod v2, fue bastante fácil. Los miembros no enraizados no pueden usar este mod😭
[/CITAR]

Funcionar funciona el mod yo no soy enraizado y si sigues los pasos adecuadamente el mod funciona perfectamente

Gedropics

Platinian
Nov 1, 2018
Riga
Im rooted, but where da fuck find is this folder with Injustice 2 txt. ,previous versions was lot better, now im stuck with high damage and cant turn it off. Either show tutorial how its done or stay on previous mods, install it and play it,or install over if u want other mod, easy.

Reactions: katycoulthane
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Qnzboi102 MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 0
Qnzboi102 MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 1
Qnzboi102 MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 0
Qnzboi102 MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 1
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
B EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
BMD4E ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 8
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
Elgado iOS REQUEST SECTION 17

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pedro sardi