PMT FREE MOD Injustice 2 Ver. 3.5.0 MOD APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD | MOD ON/OFF |

Killer2017

Rookie
Jun 13, 2017
Hi !!! I have an Galaxy S6 and i cant use a SD Card . I cant find the Platinmods.com Folder .
I Installed and Startet Injustice 2 Mod . Where can i find the txt File on my Device Galaxy S6 ??
Can someone help me Please ??

Aiden19

Platinian
Apr 2, 2019
Alicante
Madre mía con lo fácil que está el mod apk para instalar y localizarlo que hay una app para detectar el txt que lo puso en un enlace arriba para seguir los pasos con lo simple que es y se puede jugar perfectamente y yo no soy enraizado y puedo jugarlo perfectamente

bigvito19

Platinian
Jul 13, 2018
usa
For some reason SS Deadshot will freeze the game at 100%, when I changed players the game loaded. WTF wasted a whole day SMH lol.

Crow26

Platinian
Nov 6, 2019
Spain
Hi !!! I have an Galaxy S6 and i cant use a SD Card . I cant find the Platinmods.com Folder .
I Installed and Startet Injustice 2 Mod . Where can i find the txt File on my Device Galaxy S6 ??
Can someone help me Please ??
Search PLATINMODS.COM folder in internal memory.

Killer2017

Rookie
Jun 13, 2017
The Mod cant create the txt file on my S6 device because i have only internal Memory . First Start is all Oki . When i Restart the Game . The Mod Doesn`t funktion. I have Searched the txt file . It doesn`t exist . Can Someone Help me Please ??

Crow26

Platinian
Nov 6, 2019
Spain
The Mod cant create the txt file on my S6 device because i have only internal Memory . First Start is all Oki . When i Restart the Game . The Mod Doesn`t funktion. I have Searched the txt file . It doesn`t exist . Can Someone Help me Please ??
It is necessary to enable the storage permissions in the app settings first

Flirnz

Rookie
Feb 4, 2020
Indonesia
Hey can you make a mod for gems anergy and credits. I saw someone cheated and he said he didn't cheat. I believe he is cheating cuz he's only Lv 13 but has thousands gems and 20k of energy which impossible for Lv 13 account, it's possible if you play it for 1 year straight

TattoBaby

Rookie
Feb 7, 2020
Mexico City
It works almost perfect to me but, there is a issue, the game with mode crashed every time I use the new refactored deadshot , some one have the same problem or is just my device, btw I tested in 4 different accounts but game crashes the game stay I the load round 100% and that it, hope you can fix it soon!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tktlsrkaltls ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 2
tktlsrkaltls ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
xXYamiChanXx Untested Shared Android MODs 0
AndnixSH EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
JokerArt EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
B EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
B EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
Elgado iOS REQUEST SECTION 17

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smarch