PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

In solo raid, example when against might class enemy, pick might, metahuman n arcane class to avoid heavy dmg boost limitation with mega damage
That's a valid point that I didn't consider since I've been using mods for a while, thanks!
It will still be a 100% better if we get a damage multiplier that we can regulate.

That's a valid point that I didn't consider since I've been using mods for a while, thanks!
It will still be a 100% better if we get a damage multiplier that we can regulate.
Its impossible since they have this mod for years and the best can do about damage mod is just dynamic boost mixed with character stat with complex damage calculation, the game damage building is a complete mess

Its impossible since they have this mod for years and the best can do about damage mod is just dynamic boost mixed with character stat with complex damage calculation, the game damage building is a complete mess
Not impossible at all, another mod website has had it for years now. But they stopped providing the unsigned apk and are only posting the signed apk.

Smartass comment or actually useful comment? Explain please
root, original game apk, ESuper(make copy of original apk with a help of ESuper), open backup file with winrar and copy META-INF, open mod sign file apk and put the META-INF folder in mod file, open it and delelte LEGEND files(2 files), install moded apk, now it unsigned. Hope you know, how to patch device to install unsign files

root, original game apk, ESuper(make copy of original apk with a help of ESuper), open backup file with winrar and copy META-INF, open mod sign file apk and put the META-INF folder in mod file, open it and delelte LEGEND files(2 files), install moded apk, now it unsigned. Hope you know, how to patch device to install unsign files
Got it! My device is patches for unsigned apks so I'll give that a try

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod