This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

How to save my account from suspend?
Dont say don't use mod,I want to but till a certain level so that my account stay saved.

Please if anyone got suspended that by which way or thing you get please explain

It's really a nice mod devloped by gbo
I'm not suspended but usually using High damage in Arena and CA will get you banned... not sure about solo/league raids

Big Thanks to dev... & Rest of the people that helped me.... Y'all much appreciated...

On account level 36 I got suspended for no reason I just usually open the game & got this shit pop up on screen... Anyways I have enjoyed a lil bit... Now I m goin for Call Of Duty... I suggest Y'all never ever take this game guaranteed.. really these game makers are crazy ass motherfuckerzz.. very greedy pigs... I mean they rob people seriously...

Thanks Everyone... Happy Gaming
Peace

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210204-162028_Injustice_2.png
    947.7 KB · Views: 119
[QUOTE = "G-Bo ッ, post: 952800, member: 1"]
Теперь снова работаем над эмулятором (проверено на LDPlayer)!
[/ QUOTE]
: face11:

If your damage stops working, try deleting all obb's and putting the moded obb back in, then delete the platinmods.com folder and open the game, close it, find the recreated platinmods.com folder and turn on the damage again.

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod