PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

how do I play ate arena champions without being banned? i just got a notification today that i was going to be banned if they detect suspsicious activity. And I did waited 40sec to starting hit the enemy.

Can someone tell how to use mod in CA, whenver I use it I get unusual gameplay and get demoted to div X.
Thanks
Take 3 characters in your team.....keep the weak character on first.... knock him down at the start of match....then wait for 30-40 seconds then defeat the enemy team....next round knock your another character and wait for 30-40 second and defeat the enemy.....this process work when you get 6 or 4 or 2 points and 2 or 1 round to play......but when you have have to play 3 rounds and get 8 points.......you need azure artifact.....you will get it from daily artifact pack in store for free........put this artifact on your team's first character.....this artifact revives your player for once only......in first round kill your first character but it will get revive again then wait for 30-40 seconds then defeat the enemy team.......this works successfully for me...... good luck hope it helps

how do I play ate arena champions without being banned? i just got a notification today that i was going to be banned if they detect suspsicious activity. And I did waited 40sec to starting hit the enemy.
see my reply in page 157 of comments.....hope it helps.....i answered another person's same question

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod