PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

My LuckPatcher no work in LDplayer 9.

I cannot use luckpatcher to disable signature verification and disable package manager signature verification. When I select and run the application restarts and does not apply the patch.

Help

My LuckPatcher no work in LDplayer 9.

I cannot use luckpatcher to disable signature verification and disable package manager signature verification. When I select and run the application restarts and does not apply the patch.

Help
the first 2 patches work and they are enough to install unsigned apk.

The third patch is only needed to overwrite original game or signed apk with unsigned apk but thats not needed. You can install the unsigned apk directly. The first 2 patches allow you to install the unsigned apk + update unsigned apk with unsigned apk, thats enough.

the first 2 patches work and they are enough to install unsigned apk.

The third patch is only needed to overwrite original game or signed apk with unsigned apk but thats not needed. You can install the unsigned apk directly. The first 2 patches allow you to install the unsigned apk + update unsigned apk with unsigned apk, thats enough.

Thanks @G-Bo ッ for the feedback.
I select the first two patches and run, when restarted and come back Luckpather, both patches were not applied, unfortunately I don't know why luckypather is not applying :(

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod