This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2036 has been selected as best answered.

What mean by adb command bro? You mean you rooted your mobile? My mobile is not rooted, I use vphonegaga, virtual master etc, and that has root access but still can't install the mod in virtual space.
Are you getting any error? If yes then you actually need to install original game and login to game then install mod on top of orignal game.
If you need help you can dm me in discord .kashifkhan334

Are you getting any error? If yes then you actually need to install original game and login to game then install mod on top of orignal game.
Bhai i cant add u in discord, it say "did not work, double check that the user name is correct". Can u message me on whats app please. 00923459904477
I realy need help in this game but not working for me since 2 months :(

The main problem is the mod is not installing in my mobile, my mobile is not rooted but i use vphongaga but still the game is not installing.

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod