This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Somehow the Mod is not working in campaigns. The loading screen is stuck at 100% and it never loads. Can you check what's wrong with it?

There is no PLATINMODS.COM Folder in my divice after the start of injustice2 game . I have an Galaxy S6 device nor rooted. Can you help me to create and Edit the platinmods_Injustice 2.txt please ?

There is no PLATINMODS.COM Folder in my divice after the start of injustice2 game . I have an Galaxy S6 device nor rooted. Can you help me to create and Edit the platinmods_Injustice 2.txt please ?

Add me to this list. I'm not sure where exactly this folder is supposed to be, but it doesn't exist for me. The /sdcard/ location is a bust as I don't use an SD card.

am i missing something? new update came out today, this mod wont work until it's updated. usually G-Bo will mark this thread outdated & make a new thread with the new files etc once he's completed it.

Welp, new problem...game loaded, edited the text file properly, went to fire up Champs Arena and it would load past the first screen. It was stuck at 100%. Sounds like a lot of people are having this issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200214-001050_Injustice 2.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 147
Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod