PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

[QUOTE = "evevevevevevev, post: 1124024, member: 577501"]
Да, чувак, это на первой странице этой темы. Вы находитесь на странице 45. Вы можете попробовать это тоже: Несправедливость 2 Вер. 3.5.0 MOD APK | Режим бога | Высокий урон | Компакт-диск без навыков | MOD ON / OFF | - platinmods.com - Моды для Android | iOS модов | Учебники и многое другое!
[/ QUOTE]
Are there versions without much damage?

I dont know if am the only one but am experiencing technical issues with the mod, every once a while it reverts back to the original apk and the mod doesn't work until i reinstall the apk, am rooted phone user with unsigned apk.

Guyz it stucks on 100%. i did following steps :
1. i enable the storage permissions in the app settings first.
2. i check the platine mod file. and didn't find
3. i start the game and it was working fine on high dmg.
4. i looked again for the platin mod file. and that time it was created when i lunch game
5. i open this file via X-plore File Manager.
6. And i change high damage ON to OFF. than i save the file.
7. i start the game and when i try to test on campaign (heroic and Normal) both it stuck on 100%

Guyz it stucks on 100%. i did following steps :
1. i enable the storage permissions in the app settings first.
2. i check the platine mod file. and didn't find
3. i start the game and it was working fine on high dmg.
4. i looked again for the platin mod file. and that time it was created when i lunch game
5. i open this file via X-plore File Manager.
6. And i change high damage ON to OFF. than i save the file.
7. i start the game and when i try to test on campaign (heroic and Normal) both it stuck on 100%

For editing, stock manipulations are required. Or can you simply open the mod file through the program and turn off high damage?

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod