This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Add me to this list. I'm not sure where exactly this folder is supposed to be, but it doesn't exist for me. The /sdcard/ location is a bust as I don't use an SD card.
Do you have es explorer? If yes just type in platinmods on the search bar and the folder will show up, also give inj2 storage permission

Attachments

• Capture+_2020-02-14-11-22-55.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 149
我已经测试过,当您的编队中有死射手或对手的编队中有射手时,它会保持在100%,希望能解决。

OK, so I fired the mod up again this morning to see what's what. I don't know how much sense this is going to make, but here goes...

As I said in my previous-to-last post, I was stuck at a loading screen at 100% when I entered Champs Arena. So I quit the game to restart. I double checked the platinmods.txt file or whatever it's called and ensured that the extra damage modifier was disabled, which it was. I loaded the game this morning and despite the setting being disabled, high damage was still occurring. Now, I didn't receive an "unusual gameplay detected" error right away, but when I went up against a player for eight points that had low-level threat defensive teams, then and only then, did that error message pop up.

So I thought, alright fine, I'll stick to teams with defensive teams with a higher threat level. So, I found the same player from last night, the one whose loading screen I was stuck on? Yeah, happened again; 100%, did not load.

I realize that all sounds bizarre but I swear that's what's happened.

Hi my game doesn't connect to my gplay account and starts as new account , i don't know what i did wrong but i have followed the procedure metioned, also i can see the platinmod folder but can't login into my account , please help...
I have used the mod before but there used to be a original apk file before which i used to install first and then overwrite the mod but i can't understand the procedure now .. please help
My device is unrooted

It was playing fine last night, and now the only thing I can play is CA. I can't play campaign, arena, or resource missions. I don't know about raid, mines start on Saturday.

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod