PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Can't download the file
It's not available there saying I have to wait for 24 hours to view or download the files.
Facing these issue for more than 13 hours.

Cant find the Platinmod map

On first start the game will create in your /sdcard/ location a "PLATINMODS.COM" folder with the platinmods_Injustice 2.txt inside.

Where it is i dont see it anywhere.

De momento perfectamente funciona haciendo la editacion siguiendo los pasos yo solo desactive el daño en off y todo la arena de campeones y arena normal me funcionan a la perfección

[QUOTE = "Deadshot1111100484858, publicación: 1124562, miembro: 482857"]
Inicie el antiguo mod v2, fue bastante fácil. Los miembros no enraizados no pueden usar este mod?
[/CITAR]

Funcionar funciona el mod yo no soy enraizado y si sigues los pasos adecuadamente el mod funciona perfectamente

Im rooted, but where da fuck find is this folder with Injustice 2 txt. ,previous versions was lot better, now im stuck with high damage and cant turn it off. Either show tutorial how its done or stay on previous mods, install it and play it,or install over if u want other mod, easy.

NEW APK POSTED

I didn't expected you guys would have so much problems to follow simple instructions.

I changed the MOD now to have damage OFF by default since most people wanna play without damage. Just don't touch anything if you are not able to edit a simple txt file correctly. Leave the mod as it is, its now like the old MOD v2. Those who want damage and can edit the txt as we said can still turn damage on.

Here what to do:

1. Delete the old Injustice 2.txt, if you don't have one then it's ok. But if you have a txt and you don't delete it damage will be still on. On start of the new mod a new txt will be created with damage OFF.
2. Install the new MOD APK over the old
3. Start the game and enjoy

I say it only ONE TIME. If you don't delete the old txt, you will still stuck into the same problem you had before. At least be able to delete a simple txt if you wanna play!

[QUOTE = "G-Bo ッ, должность: 1124635, участник: 1"]
Новый APK размещен

Это будет так много проблем, чтобы следовать простой инструкции.

По умолчанию, большинство людей хотят играть без ограничений. Просто отредактируйте простой текстовый файл. В моде v2. Мы уже сказали, что можем исправить.

Вот что делать:

1. Удалите старый Несправедливость 2.txt, если у вас его нет, тогда все в порядке. Если все у вас есть, то все равно будет включено. При запуске новой моды будет создан новый текст с отключенным повреждением.
2. Установите новый мод APK поверх старого
3. Запустите игру и наслаждайтесь

Я говорю это только ОДИН РАЗ. Если вы не удалите старый текст, то и раньше. Если вы хотите играть!
[/ QUOTE]
Загрузка боя на 100% и зависания!!!5 раз переустановил игру!раньше такого не было!что делать G-bo&!&

I've noticed that battles with the 2 new updates characters don't work (deadshot and harley quinn), just stops loading at 100% but everything else works fine

[QUOTE = "Gedropics, publicación: 1124601, miembro: 305916"]
Estoy rooteado, pero donde se encuentra esta carpeta con Injustice 2 txt. , las versiones anteriores eran mucho mejores, ahora estoy atrapado con un gran daño y no puedo apagarlo. Muestre el tutorial cómo se hace o quédese en las modificaciones anteriores, instálelo y reprodúzcalo, o instale de nuevo si desea otra modificación, fácil.
[/CITAR]

Sigue las instrucciones de la primera pag y te funcionará si lo sigues te funcionará yo lo hice y funciona perfectamente

NEW APK POSTED

I didn't expected you guys would have so much problems to follow simple instructions.

I changed the MOD now to have damage OFF by default since most people wanna play without damage. Just don't touch anything if you are not able to edit a simple txt file correctly. Leave the mod as it is, its now like the old MOD v2. Those who want damage and can edit the txt as we said can still turn damage on.

Here what to do:

1. Delete the old Injustice 2.txt, if you don't have one then it's ok. But if you have a txt and you don't delete it damage will be still on. On start of the new mod a new txt will be created with damage OFF.
2. Install the new MOD APK over the old
3. Start the game and enjoy

I say it only ONE TIME. If you don't delete the old txt, you will still stuck into the same problem you had before. At least be able to delete a simple txt if you wanna play!
Hi bro , can you please update the playstore version apk like you always do ? It will be really helpful for unrooted device guys....
Please help

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod