PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

The Mod cant create the txt file on my S6 device because i have only internal Memory . First Start is all Oki . When i Restart the Game . The Mod Doesn`t funktion. I have Searched the txt file . It doesn`t exist . Can Someone Help me Please ??

The Mod cant create the txt file on my S6 device because i have only internal Memory . First Start is all Oki . When i Restart the Game . The Mod Doesn`t funktion. I have Searched the txt file . It doesn`t exist . Can Someone Help me Please ??
It is necessary to enable the storage permissions in the app settings first

Hey can you make a mod for gems anergy and credits. I saw someone cheated and he said he didn't cheat. I believe he is cheating cuz he's only Lv 13 but has thousands gems and 20k of energy which impossible for Lv 13 account, it's possible if you play it for 1 year straight

It works almost perfect to me but, there is a issue, the game with mode crashed every time I use the new refactored deadshot , some one have the same problem or is just my device, btw I tested in 4 different accounts but game crashes the game stay I the load round 100% and that it, hope you can fix it soon!!!

I understand the instructions. My game just doesn't creates platinmod map, and i can't find txt. File too. Like i went through my device used searc but did not find the Platin folder and no txt.

Thank you for ur modding !

Install and run the game first, it should create the Platinmods.com folder with the text file in it. The game does freeze when using or facing Suicide Squad team.

First off, thank you for your amazing work as always!

Just wanted to report that the game sometimes got stuck on loading at 100%. Other than that, it's working flawlessly. Great job!

hello bro... i am not complaining you... but can you post a video how to install this APK and show us how it works... because before this we were installing V2 apk just ... but this time the method is changed so if you can provide us a video that will be very helpful to us... thanks

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod