This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

its even easier now, just install and run it, and then go into files go to the platinmods file, edit it, and now put what mod you want on or off
bro my game does not start after installing it... please tell me are media you are using mobile or emulator... plus can you guide me how to install and after installing this apk what are the steps... that will be very helpful for me and i will guide my other fellow player is discord of platinmods...

Villy, phone or emulator shouldn't matter, ive had it working on both. (but some emulators are more trouble than others)
More important is that you follow the guides in the first page off this thread /rooted/non-rooted etc etc.
After you Install modded apk, start game. after game loads, just close it again. (if it doesn't start at all, there is a problem with the way your installing it)
Then open "my files" app (or use any file explorer)
in there find "platinmods.com folder, platinmods_injustice 2.txt. edit this how you like (recommend just turn damage to off).
restart game.

Last edited:

hey bro i am installng this APK the way it should be installed let me tell you how i am doing it.. i install game from google playstore.. then i run it it loads my profile and game is running smooth... then i exit from game and install apk for rooted device it installs on it and then says... unfortunately the injustice 2 has stops... and did it like 2 to 3 times... please tell me where is doing it worng.. i am using Nox player.. playstore version is working perfectly fine..

ive uninstalled ldplayer myself, but from memory it was pre rooted. (you could download a rootchecker app from the playstore) but yes you will still need to download both busybox & luckypatcher. once you install the apk for busybox, open the app & click install. with lucky patcher, you need to install it then open, go to toolbox, patch to android, click the top 2 checkboxes, press apply, let it reset your device, open lucky patcher again, go to toolbox again, click the third box then apply. then after all that, you need to install the modded apk for injustice. follow this guide for that part.

Thank you Brother... on LDplayer it works... i can play now with Mod apk... i am trying to install it on Nox... once its done i will update you... thank you very much once again... :)

Thx

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod