PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Is anyone else having problems installing the mod? As soon as I move past the title screen, I'm stuck with this:

Screenshot_20200331-204713_Injustice 2.jpg

i downloaded the apk and on my phone im clicking install but it isnt working, last time i uninstalled and i lost everything so this time im just trying to install this version over the last one

Hey everyone!!
If you're looking for a group to just unload on raids and everything, my entire family just got the mod as well and I created a league!!
Come and join us!!!

1CAW8P - Court of Owls!

Theres only 6 of us here, so theres tons of spaces still open!

No more floating menu to activate mods?

Ignore my last reply.

Also, just want to tell everyone that I got an unusual gameplay doing 100x damage in Champions arena and was booted from the very top division all the way back down to Worm after getting the unus gameplay message.

Not sure what new safety measures have been put into play but be careful and post your experiences please.

wohoooooo ur the best GBO always love ur works broooo.. thanks for saving this dayyy.. ????? really appreciate ur works, god always bless u bro ?

Screenshot_20200401-132149.png
when use the mods this is happen actually this is the first time like this. before this i can log in fine.. can u help me fix this G-BO need help please ?

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod