This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Hi, everyone. I am unable to log in to my google account in order to save the account and my progress so I don't lose it if I have to switch devices or delete the game. Is there any way that I can save my progress? I am really enjoying the mod and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

how to use it in raids to get high dmg undetected like when i'm playing KOAAM against sub boss i can use sp3 to kill him but that doesnt work in t7 or on brainic sb was doing much dmg too it was undetected first but now not anyone please help ?

First of all thanks for the mod. I really appreciate it. Now the problem with this mod is that at certain areas are stuck at 100% loading screen. People mentioning about it also so I guess I am not the only one. I am currently stuck at Normal Campaign chapter 5 battle 9. Checked with the playstore version and it works perfectly. Also at most of the arena matches. It just crashes after that. If it could be solved, would really help us gaming on. Thanking you again whoever has created the mod.

Game gets stuck when facing Suicide Squad Deadshot. Don't play against any team with SSDS in raid and you're good to go. As for the campaign, you're also facing SSDS. You'll need to turn off unlimited skills to progress through it (advisable to always turn of unlimited skill when playing campaign because you don't know when you'll face a team with SSDS in it).

So just by turning the unlimited skills off will help me get past the campaign and arena matches? If so then I will try now for sure. Also I have seen that this game has a huge network problem...during game start and even while loading. Any way to solve that?

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod