PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Hey G-Bo, first of all, thank you as always for the mod! Your work is appreciated :)

The mod seems unstable though. I keep trying to get into a fight against Shazam, Darkseid, and Atrocitus and I'm wondering if the mod has an issue with them specifically, or is something more general? From what I'm reading, it sounds like others are having this problem as well.

Hey G-Bo, first of all, thank you as always for the mod! Your work is appreciated :)

The mod seems unstable though. I keep trying to get into a fight against Shazam, Darkseid, and Atrocitus and I'm wondering if the mod has an issue with them specifically, or is something more general? From what I'm reading, it sounds like others are having this problem as well.
seems those characters does conflict with the mod bro, the rest should not be affected

With me I can't even open the obb file. It say data error. Kindly fix this problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200625_070739_com.huawei.hidisk.jpg
    Screenshot_20200625_070739_com.huawei.hidisk.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 199
As with the previous version, as long as unlimited skill is disabled, there aren't any issues. I am fighting against Darkseid with Shazam without issues in Arena.

Thank you so much works great on vmos haven't experienced any issues anybody else has faced concerning specific characters and solo raid , seems all fine for me, will keep y'all updated if it doesn't but so far so good well done G Boy I really appreciate your work

Hey, y'all, Madara-sama here. I have had experienced crashes/unusual gameplay detection if I have damage and/or skill activated in arena and/or raids. And that was in the previous mod, so I just worked only with the God mode which also made the enemy stand still. With only the God Mode enabled, I have had literally no issues...atleast not yet. I'm going to try Harley after 10 hours or something, so i'd know for sure then. But I think just the God mode is enough for almost all of the purposes..

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod