This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

I don't know if this is fixable but the high damage mod does work with arena and league raids. Other than that the mod is very fun but if that is fixable in the next update it would make it even better.

Great mod, but now the game crashes with Brainiac and unfortunately the SSdeathstroke still doesn't function. Need fixes for these or else every update we will lose the ability to play more and more characters. Thanks g-bo

So I can fight ssdeadshot now but I can't use the brainiac that I spent gems and hours trying to get. Oh well, cheaters can't be choosers, I guess.

Actually forget SSdeadshot, we appreciate the game as it is, since we really shouldn't complain about the advantages it gives this forum, but if we could get the Brainiac to work again, it would make the mod perfect. Again not complaining...just suggesting a tweak. Thanks

and one more thing, I don't know if anyone has tried it, and Im not suggesting you do, but does anyone know best way to get higher damage against solo raids in later characters like Speedforce flash etc. Does the high damage work without getting banned @G-Bo ッ

No. You still get errors if you tried to use high damage in pvp and raids. The best way to go is to rake in regular hits and end the combo with your strongest free cost specials.

Oh, its rinse and repeat. And finally, do not finish off a raid who had a sliver of health with a special or ultimate, they register that as an error if you do.

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod