This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

@jhroman99 ,have you taken out darkseid? I'm having trouble fighting him. Each fight ends with unusual gameplay error even when I'm not using high damage. I even swapped out my shazam in koaam team for legendary Harley Quinn, I got the same error. I then swapped her out for silver flash for extra fast attach chance but I still got the same error. Then I tried preventing his power bar from getting full by constantly power draining him, burning still got the same error. Could you list the particular heroes you used for this boss?
And my koaam is just 188k threat, 6stars, 3k attack.

Thanks bro

I used KOA, PG, SHZ. I only used SP1/SP2/SP3. nothing else

Did you use high damage?
And why are you using PG, don't you have the unlimited skill cheat ON?

Yeah I used high damage. And I keep unlimited skill off as it messes up the game when playing with some characters. Also, I think using too many skills also triggers that unusual gameplay, but not sure.

Can I use high damage in solo raids? Possible to use Koaam on solo raids with high damage as well? This is what the text file shows:
[SET MOD ON OR OFF]
Damage=OFF
God Mode=ON
Unlimited Skills=ON

Do NOT use damage without god mode!
Autoplay is disabled if you use hacks

[SET 'ON' TO ENABLE AND 'OFF' TO DISABLE CHEAT]
[~SAVE THE FILE & RESTART GAME TO APPLY CHANGES~]

Do I need to change something?
Thanks
Sorry not very skilled at mods so unsure how to get high damage without getting banned in solo raids

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod