PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Worked according to lucky patcher and things but not working somehow any ideas why ???(tried both apks signed unsigned both on vmos )
WhatsApp Image 2020-07-13 at 03.42.56.jpeg

Man I am getting errors for Darkseid every time. It sucks.

Even doing just two SP3s with KOA and doing nothing for the rest of the match still gives the error.

I even turned off High damage too.

Is anyone else having a major problem installing and running the mod today? No joke; for the past three hours or so, I've attempted nearly 20 times. Uninstall, reinstall, over and over again, but each time, the game insists on starting with the tutorial instead of loading my normal account.

I know this happens from time to time but multiple consecutive occurrences? Something's off. This started this morning.

Is anyone else having a major problem installing and running the mod today? No joke; for the past three hours or so, I've attempted nearly 20 times. Uninstall, reinstall, over and over again, but each time, the game insists on starting with the tutorial instead of loading my normal account.

I know this happens from time to time but multiple consecutive occurrences? Something's off. This started this morning.
wow I thought I did something wrong, but I guess the mod is no longer working. Yeah I played a solo raid, everything was great, recorded the damage no problem. Went back to playing. Then wanted to do some arena work, so I turned off high damage, deleted mod, reinstalled, you know the usual steps, I can login to normal account without a problem, but when I go to delete and then install the mod it goes right into tutorial. not sure whats happened, but I think the mod doesn't work. Anyone else with this problem?

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod