PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Hi, everyone. I am unable to log in to my google account in order to save the account and my progress so I don't lose it if I have to switch devices or delete the game. Is there any way that I can save my progress? I am really enjoying the mod and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I make it work on LDPLAYER, Blue Stack doesn´t works.
I followed this steps:

1. Your device must be rooted. (LDPLAYER IS ROOTED BY DEFAULT, you can check wih Root Chequer)
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read: ( You have to use Lucky-Patcher, download only from the official home page)
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+. (I also read that you have to have only 1 google account for this, after installing the mod, you can add more google accounts)
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).

Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

That´s all. I hope you can enjoy the MOD.

How to solve the problem

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-17-12-31-07-67_982bed91f2d673f5aef6add0b1431762.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-17-12-31-07-67_982bed91f2d673f5aef6add0b1431762.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 196
Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod