This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.2 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Any particular Rules for v1 and v2
CA RAIDS CHALLENGES etc

Was asking the same thing before. I've tried both versions now and mostly use V2. No error messages yet for V2 but I just try to avoid anything that's "impossible" but "unlikely" is ok. Like doing a supermove or sp3 before you even have energy bars is a no because that's impossible. The rewards for getting up really high in CA is small so I only fight teams with threats close to mine and only try to get the promotion. In arena I just try to stick to Elite 1/2. Raids I aim for rank 4. If you're really high rank in raids or Champion arena there's just a greater chance you'll get reported and again the rewards are so little so why risk it?

For V1, I've just been testing it last night and blowing through Campaign and everything else seems to be fine. But I have gotten the "unusual gameplay" detected a couple of times in arena so trying to figure out how to avoid that. I'm trying to let the counter run down at least a minute and then using a supermove.

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod