This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.2 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Ok I'm give up. I need to delete the old app then the new obb be ok. But i can't play in unsigned version and my resources in the old version is lost ? i play this game to built the team but there gone. I've cried

I got one question though. I already have save on the original game, and I have a rooted new phone, so can I still have the old save on modded games? What exactly should i do?

Ok I'm give up. I need to delete the old app then the new obb be ok. But i can't play in unsigned version and my resources in the old version is lost ? i play this game to built the team but there gone. I've cried
Yes you can. Fully patch your rooted phone with lucky patcher. Install busy box for super user permissions and log in your Google account for the game. It should work out

Yes you can. Fully patch your rooted phone with lucky patcher. Install busy box for super user permissions and log in your Google account for the game. It should work out
I play the signed version dude. The unsigned version is error. My resources is gone, I've spend a month for the old version v3. 2.1 and the signed version can't log in with google play ? I'm so tired ?

Now I play this game like a newbie. I hope the next update, G-Bo have a video to guide me how to update the new version and keep resources in the old version ? Oh! And it in SIGNED please????

Buddy try to increase the game storage 2032 and give it 2 cores. Select speed direct X
2 cores + 2048mb ram + speed directx +android 7 +storage access..all done but nothing same error message which @G-Bo ッ mentioned.
i think they prevented access to game through EMulator.. i am damn sure about this...so, its timesay GOODBYE to this amazing game.. i have 12Million plus TTv Roster in this game.

Buddy try to increase the game storage 2032 and give it 2 cores. Select speed direct X
i also try to install original game from google play store , it was installed but when opened then same error message appeared...so, developers actually and intentionally done this for Emulator Users

You're right buddy. You did all steps correctly and is not working I think tis update prevented access from emulators. I'll configure it out and let you know any further informations about that.

Now I play this game like a newbie. I hope the next update, G-Bo have a video to guide me how to update the new version and keep resources in the old version ? Oh! And it in SIGNED please????
If you're using a signed mod apk, after update you should be able to get your account in order if you install the updated one over the new apk

Dont you have your account on your smart phone??

Still not working in emulator, pm me someone who started it in emulator
I have configured and given out a process that use to work but it seems it doesn't work anymore. This update has been denied to have access with emulators although I'm yet to find out 100%

Signed meaning y
OK if I want to understand your point you use signed for root without lucky patcher, and you have unfortunately lost your game progress, then there must be something you missed out. Since you lost the resources I don't think you could get it back unless you start a new game

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod