This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Help! instruments

mimmo59

Platinian
Hello

I wanted to ask please, to make mods (Toon blast game)
downloaded from APKMirror.
Tools like = APK Easy Tool, Il2CppDumper GUI Tool, dnSpy, HxD
Are they enough, or do I need some other tool?
Thank you.

I'll give you an answer that isnt some sarcasitc bullshit,

apk easy tool: needed for compilation/decompilation/signing

il2cpp dumper: isnt technically needed, but dumping methods makes it easier to find things to mod

DnSpy: isnt needed if you are going to use the dump.cs as a reference instead

HxD: commonly used for hex patching games, but isnt really needed if you are making a mod menu

(things you didnt list that you might want)

Android Studio: used for making a mod menu project or custom library. You dont need this for GG lua mod menu

LLDB/GDB: I dont really know if it is commonly used for android, but works as a good debugger for finding addresses of things you edit in memory

Game Guardian: good memory editor for android. You can use it to run lua scripts you can make aswell. It has many more features but you can look at them all yourself on the gameguardian website. Note that you either need root, a rooted emulator or a virtual machine like vmos or x8 to use it

So yes, what you listed is enough to get started, good luck.

That's a very big spoon you got there

Some essential tools that really help me out:

• IDA Pro (After dumping AssemblyCSharp and looking at it in DnSpy, it's useful to run the python scripts to apply structs and rename functions, and then actually see what the functions are doing, which you can't see in DnSpy).
  • Il2CPPInspector (I use this to create a VC++ scaffold project to get some useful header files)