Outdated Invincible: Guarding the Globe Ver. 1.3.8 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode

Pro-Tip:
  • If you don't want to get banned, don't abuse the trainer in the new game mode: Cecil's Nightmare.
  • Stay away from top 100 rankings. Always stay in 5% or more slot
  • Use max 10x multiplier, anything above this posts a risk of getting detected in the unfair gameplay, eventually getting banned.
  • God mode is a strict no in Nightmare game mode.
  • In GDA Ops, you may use upto 100x but the game sometimes doesn't sync if you reach higher waves very quickly, so increase multiplier slowly and steadily as the waves get tougher and tougher.
  • Campaign mode doesn't give any error for any cheats but it takes all the fun out of the game if you complete it using 100x, instead use 2x only for fun, but upto you.

Pro-Tip:
  1. If you don't want to get banned, don't abuse the trainer in the new game mode: Cecil's Nightmare.
    1. Stay away from top 100 rankings. Always stay in 5% or more slot
    2. Use max 10x multiplier, anything above this posts a risk of getting detected in the unfair gameplay, eventually getting banned.
    3. God mode is a strict no in Nightmare game mode.
  2. In GDA Ops, you may use upto 100x but the game sometimes doesn't sync if you reach higher waves very quickly, so increase multiplier slowly and steadily as the waves get tougher and tougher.
    1. Max go till wave 450 to 499. If you reach wave 500, the game throws restart error and you will be down to last legit synched wave that would be around 200.
  3. Campaign mode doesn't give any error for any cheats but it takes all the fun out of the game if you complete it using 100x, instead use 2x only for fun, but upto you.

Pro-Tip:
  • If you don't want to get banned, don't abuse the trainer in the new game mode: Cecil's Nightmare.
  • Stay away from top 100 rankings. Always stay in 5% or more slot
  • Use max 10x multiplier, anything above this posts a risk of getting detected in the unfair gameplay, eventually getting banned.
  • God mode is a strict no in Nightmare game mode.
  • In GDA Ops, you may use upto 100x but the game sometimes doesn't sync if you reach higher waves very quickly, so increase multiplier slowly and steadily as the waves get tougher and tougher.
  • Campaign mode doesn't give any error for any cheats but it takes all the fun out of the game if you complete it using 100x, instead use 2x only for fun, but upto you.
Spoken like a genius.

I used this mod for 1 or 2 Weeks but today I cant open the mod. I use Vphonegaga and this work fine yesterday but today I want open the mod load all and then the game close automatically and dont open. I restarted the phone, and Vphonegaga, uninstall the mod and nothing... Dont open my google account is okay but the mod dont open. Can anyone help me? i don't know what to do anymore.

Tags Tags
invincible: guarding the globe invincible: guarding the globe cheat invincible: guarding the globe hack invincible: guarding the globe mod rpg