Outdated [iOS 14 ✔] Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Ver. 5.1.2 MOD IPA | God Mode | Always 2 Crown

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Reactions: Danny365

Danny365

Platinian
Aug 17, 2019
Hun
Now it does install just fine, but whenever I’d start the game it says network error at the loading screen, so I guess they are blocking the modded version?

Or is there something I’m doing wrong? ?

Thanks for trying though!

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Now it does install just fine, but whenever I’d start the game it says network error at the loading screen, so I guess they are blocking the modded version?

Or is there something I’m doing wrong? ?

Thanks for trying though!
Weird. The original version is uninstalled right? I kept the details of the game same as original because even I had this problem in 1.0.5, but it should be working...

Reactions: Danny365

Danny365

Platinian
Aug 17, 2019
Hun
Weird. The original version is uninstalled right? I kept the details of the game same as original because even I had this problem in 1.0.5, but it should be working...
Oh, I’ve just deleted all versions of the game again, restarted my phone and now your mod works! It’s a huge help to get 3 stars on Act 8 Extreme.

Do you think there’s any way to get around gold, maybe gem/key issues? I guess IAP hack is a no-go, but maybe some kind of “spend some gold to actually get some” method?

Thanks again, though!

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Oh, I’ve just deleted all versions of the game again, restarted my phone and now your mod works! It’s a huge help to get 3 stars on Act 8 Extreme.

Do you think there’s any way to get around gold, maybe gem/key issues? I guess IAP hack is a no-go, but maybe some kind of “spend some gold to actually get some” method?

Thanks again, though!
I never thought about that cuz it's Ubisoft. If you are Jailbroken you can actually trick Ubisoft into thinking you bought it. I tried some iAP Crackers, although the game showed purchase failed, Ubisoft still sends me 10 Auto Win tickets every day xD

Danny365

Platinian
Aug 17, 2019
Hun
I never thought about that cuz it's Ubisoft. If you are Jailbroken you can actually trick Ubisoft into thinking you bought it. I tried some iAP Crackers, although the game showed purchase failed, Ubisoft still sends me 10 Auto Win tickets every day xD
I’m running the latest iOS13 so not quite JB.
An earlier version of the game had free IAPs hacked in, do you think you could something like that? Or the gold method I mentioned above.

An other huge help would be if low lvl upgrade orbs actually provided much more XPs.

Obviously, if it’s too much work, don’t bother with it.

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
I’m running the latest iOS13 so not quite JB.
An earlier version of the game had free IAPs hacked in, do you think you could something like that? Or the gold method I mentioned above.

An other huge help would be if low lvl upgrade orbs actually provided much more XPs.

Obviously, if it’s too much work, don’t bother with it.
damn, why iOS 13 in beta. You know you can downgrade to 12.4 and JB it. I'll see but I can't guarantee much.

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Updated to v1.2.0!

Implmenting the poll results we now have 2 Mod Versions, One with No Skill CD (PvP OK), the other with Enemies Auto Die (PvP Breaks - Good for raids and solo)

sokha93

Platinian
Sep 4, 2019
France
Updated to v1.2.0!

Implmenting the poll results we now have 2 Mod Versions, One with No Skill CD (PvP OK), the other with Enemies Auto Die (PvP Breaks - Good for raids and solo)
Hi,
Mod V2 blocking on verifyingApplication on impactor already tried 4 time installing it on iphone xs max

Danny365

Platinian
Aug 17, 2019
Hun
Considering the new meteor challenge which only ends when you die, could you make a version with no god mode, but also no cool down and/or auto die?
Or if we could toggle god mode that would be even simpler.

If it’s too much work then whatever, just an idea.
Thanks for the update though!

Reactions: Joker0920

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Hi,
Mod V2 blocking on verifyingApplication on impactor already tried 4 time installing it on iphone xs max
make sure the original version is uninstalled. Restart your phone and try again!

Tags
ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods mighty quest auto win mighty quest for epic loot ios cheat mighty quest for epic loot ios hack mighty quest for epic loot ios mod mighty quest for epic loot mod