Outdated [iOS 14 ✔] My Home - Design Dreams Ver. 1.0.330 MOD IPA | ANTI BAN | Unlimited Cash | Unlimited Coins | +3 More

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
280x280bb.jpg

iTunes Link: ‎My Home - Design Dreams

Game Name: My Home - Design Dreams
Game Version: v1.0.330
Bundle ID: com.zentertain.homedesign

Needs Jailbreak: No!
Platform: Apple 64 bit (old devices not working like iPhone 4)
Supported iOS: 14 and less.
Separate App-Icon: no
Welcome to My Home, a place that you can make your dream come true! Play this fun addictive match 3 game and make your dream home-design FOR FREE! From a condo to a mansion or even a villa, you can design and decorate everything on your device by your fingertips!

Enjoy the game that fuses colorful matching puzzle levels with a home you restore, makeover and decorate. Many free styles and furniture combinations await you in-game! Don't forget to stop by your landlord or best friend's house to catch up and talk about your dream! Come and download to design your home for free now!

Game features:

* House Design: Open-ended addictive puzzle gameplay. Various styles at your disposal! Makeover and restore your houses all by yourself!

* Exciting match 3 levels: Hundreds of challenging match-3 levels with many awesome boosters. More matching challenging means more fun!

* Personalized storyline: All stories focus on YOU! Follow along with the adventure while designing your dream homes!

* Vivid characters: Fun and unique characters! Your best friend, your sweet landlord and many more surprises!

* Multiple houses: Not satisfied with designing and restoring only one house? We have plenty of houses for you to design and decorate!

Challenge the match 3 puzzle levels Now! Time to show your talent for home-design in-game! Take the reins and bring your dream house to life now for free!

Wanna get all the latest information? Join our worldwide community on:
Facebook: My Home
Twitter: My Home (@MyHomeMyDreams) | Twitter
Instagram: M.Lec (@myhome.mydream) on Instagram • 20 photos and videos

Join the Designers' Club to enjoy all the benefits!

- Extra Daily Login Bonus
- Exclusive Limited Packs
- Daily Login Rewind
- Subcription Reward

Subscribe for .99 per week to access above features!
Payment will be charged to the applicable iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Tap “Restore” to restore your plan on your new device!

Privacy Policy: https://zenjoy-res.tuanguwen.com/privacy/zenjoy.html
Terms of Use: https://zenjoy-res.tuanguwen.com/privacy/term.html

Supported Devices:
- iPhone 5s or newer
- iPod Touch 6G or newer
- iPad Air/Pro or newer
- iPad mini 2 or newer
- work for non-jailbroken and jailbroken devices.

How to install this IPA MOD (read carefully):

*MOD features*

1. ANTI BAN // YOU WONT GET BANNED
2. Unlimited Cash // Cash Won't Decrease
3. Unlimited Coins // Coins Won't Decrease
4. Boosters Unlocked // Boosters Unlocked
5. Subscription Bought // You Are VIP
6. Unlimited Energy // Energy Forever Will Read 00:00:00

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Please enjoy the MOD and don't forget to visit us regularly for new MODs or updates =)

Last edited:
Tags
ios ios cheats ios hacks ios mods my home - design dreams cheat my home - design dreams hack my home - design dreams ios cheat my home - design dreams ios hack my home - design dreams ios mod my home - design dreams mod