Outdated [iOS 14 ✔] Romance Club - Stories I Play Ver. 1.0.6500 MOD IPA | Free Premium Choices

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
280x280bb.jpg

iTunes Link: ‎Romance Club - Stories I Play

Game Name: Romance Club - Stories I Play
Game Version: v1.0.6500
Bundle ID: com.yourstoryinteractive.sails.pirate.adventure

Needs Jailbreak: No!
Platform: Apple 64 bit (old devices not working like iPhone 4)
Supported iOS: 14 and less.
Separate App-Icon: no
Welcome to Romance Club, a collection of romantic story games, where you make choices as you play.

Ever dreamed of being a character in your favorite story? In this game you can...
- Customize your avatar and design your outfit
- Fall in love, romance and date cute guys and girls
- Develop relationships with your favorite characters - will they be friends or enemies?
- Make choices that can change your fate
- Immerse yourself in different worlds from love and drama to fantasy and adventure

What story will you choose first?

* Moonborn - Can you save thousands of people from certain death and find the balance between light and darkness as you unravel the mystery of the prophecy of the "Moonborn"? This mystery vampire story will appeal to lovers of sexy urban fantasy.

* Sails in the Fog - Helped by a group of rogue pirates, you must restore the honor of the family, take revenge on your enemies, and find a way to stop a mysterious Aztec curse. Love, pirates, and adventure meet together in this sweeping romantic tale.

* My Hollywood Story - You're an aspiring actress pursuing dreams in a city known for destroying hopes and breaking hearts. Can you make the right choices on your path to the stardom? This romantic comedy story will appeal to any age.

* Queen in 30 Days - A young student comes to a faraway kingdom to have a grand time, find love and become a part of the upper crust.

* Shadows of Saintfour - Ten years after graduation, a company of former best friends reunite to remember the strange things haunting their small town during high school years.

...PLUS more new stories and episode coming soon!

PRIVACY POLICY & TERMS OF SERVICE
- Please read our privacy policy at
- By playing Romance Club, you agree to our terms of service

SHARE YOUR STORY
Like us on Facebook: Romance Club - Stories I Play

ABOUT US
Your Story Interactive is an independent game studio located in Chisinau, the capital of Moldova. Stories are our passion and storytelling is what we do. Our sims are free! If you like love stories with choices, graphic novels and cute guys, you'll love our games!

Supported Devices:
- iPhone 5s or newer
- iPod Touch 6G or newer
- iPad Air/Pro or newer
- iPad mini 2 or newer
- work for non-jailbroken and jailbroken devices.

How to install this IPA MOD (read carefully):

*MOD features*
1. Free Premium Choices // No Diamond Choice Cost

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Please enjoy the MOD and don't forget to visit us regularly for new MODs or updates =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
ios ios cheats ios hacks ios mods romance club - stories i play cheat romance club - stories i play hack romance club - stories i play ios cheat romance club - stories i play ios hack romance club - stories i play ios mod romance club - stories i play mod