This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

iPMT [nonJB] [iOS 17 ✔] Archero Ver. 6.2.0 MOD IPA | One Hit Kill | Weak Enemy

Can you please increase the one-hit kill damage? Spinning, quick-spider, jumping, and diving-shark bosses could kill you before you killed them. Bosses are tough from stage 30 to 47 on HERO mode.
I noticed abuse mod will get u banned though u prob have seen the in game notification/pop up of using 3rd party apps can get your account suspended
make sure dont progress too much and or too fast

I noticed abuse mod will get u banned though u prob have seen the in game notification/pop up of using 3rd party apps can get your account suspended
make sure dont progress too much and or too fast
I've been using the mod from iosgod for a month now and this is the first time has someone warned me about the ban. I think as long as you don't play Hero Duel mode, you'll be fine. I keep switching the mod ipa and the actual app back and forth every day, maybe that'll do the trick of not getting banned. Just don't do anything suspicious, other players won't report you for violation of using the cheat.

I like the mod from TheArmKing because it has Enemies do 1 damage. iosgod has freeze enemies but they didn't modify some monsters that can release projectiles after they died. Their projectiles have OHK too so there is no way to survive if you eat their projectiles. iosgod also has Hero OHK but better than TheArmKing. The toughest bosses so far took only 2 projectiles to kill.

Yeah, thanks for the warning. I hope I am not the next target. Have fun players.

yeah i think its fine and they are not banning as long as we dont play pvp, i only got the warning once and it could have been something else.
be careful with join clans b/c they can see ur profile but i think u can hide it in settings

Tags Tags
archero archero cheat archero hack archero ios archero ios cheat archero ios hack archero ios mod archero mod ios cheats ios mods