iPMT [JB] [iOS MOD] Darkness Rises Adventure RPG Ver. 1.11.0 MOD Menu | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Now you're insulting me because of my rank on a different forum.. Interesting. I havent even been a Novice for as long as this forum's been online. All I said was you stole this but now I know every forum steals shit off iosgods lmao.
As you can see above, we have permission from shmoo personally to use his mod menu, but we even didnt needed, he did it for the world, not for iG lol, everyone is allowed to use it like our Android Mod Menu. Stop talking shit. You can blame leechers, not us. We don't need to steal, leech or whatever.

DaRealPanDa

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 12, 2018
Germany
Now you're insulting me because of my rank on a different forum.. Interesting. I havent even been a Novice for as long as this forum's been online. All I said was you stole this but now I know every forum steals shit off iosgods lmao.
I did not really want to say anything about that, because I'm not in the modding scene so long, but the following is true:

You say we "steal" a menu that is open to the public?
In a scene that consists of hackers, modders, crackers?
Especially as G-bo already mentioned, some people also use AndnixSH's menu and he does not complain.
In addition, where do you want to know as a "small" modder from where have iOSGods members her knowledge?
Do not you think that many have "stolen" their knowledge from any Chinese pages?
Or do you really think every modder would reinvent the wheel and learn everything independently in the hardest way?
iOSGods is a good site no question but by your behavior here just regarding a public menu you are just embarrassing yourself.
In addition, you're the one who asked how to split shared functions in IDA? Is this not shown in iOSGods?
Splitting is still the easiest of the difficult things.
Maybe you should develop yourself before you condemn other sites or their members.

And do not take that as an attack, it's just a fact and a help for the sake of you.

Joka

Jun 22, 2017
UK
I did not really want to say anything about that, because I'm not in the modding scene so long, but the following is true:

You say we "steal" a menu that is open to the public?
In a scene that consists of hackers, modders, crackers?
Especially as G-bo already mentioned, some people also use AndnixSH's menu and he does not complain.
In addition, where do you want to know as a "small" modder from where have iOSGods members her knowledge?
Do not you think that many have "stolen" their knowledge from any Chinese pages?
Or do you really think every modder would reinvent the wheel and learn everything independently in the hardest way?
iOSGods is a good site no question but by your behavior here just regarding a public menu you are just embarrassing yourself.
In addition, you're the one who asked how to split shared functions in IDA? Is this not shown in iOSGods?
Splitting is still the easiest of the difficult things.
Maybe you should develop yourself before you condemn other sites or their members.

And do not take that as an attack, it's just a fact and a help for the sake of you.
What I said was that you stole this mod menu from shmoo. It even states on his topic for no one else to use it outside iosgods, but since you've shown proof of the conversation with you & shmoo then there's no problem. But there's no need for insults because of a simple statement I made.

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
What I said was that you stole this mod menu from shmoo. It even states on his topic for no one else to use it outside iosgods, but since you've shown proof of the conversation with you & shmoo then there's no problem. But there's no need for insults because of a simple statement I made.
Well I am happy we found an end of this discus finally. But next time, don't start with "you stole" if you don't know its true. Just ask something friendly like "are you allowed to use it?", then you will get an friendly answer back ;-) I just can guarantee you, that we NEVER use anything without permission.

Joka

Jun 22, 2017
UK
Well I am happy we found an end of this discus finally. But next time, don't start with "you stole" if you don't know its true. Just ask something friendly like "are you allowed to use it?", then you will get an friendly answer back ;-) I just can guarantee you, that we NEVER use anything without permission.
There was still no need for the insults. If you go around insulting everyone on here because of 1 statement, then damn.

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
There was still no need for the insults. If you go around insulting everyone on here because of 1 statement, then damn.
Nope, I am just insulting you, not everyone. Cause I dont know anyone knows you not saying you are an asshole =) So yeah, I might be a bit prejudiced but if more then 1 guy say it, it cannot be wrong. And now where I had a talk with you I know they are right lol, so there is nothing I regret. Now better stop wasting your time here around and train your skills a bit buddy. The winter is coming.

Joka

Jun 22, 2017
UK
Nope, I am just insulting you, not everyone. Cause I dont know anyone knows you not saying you are an asshole =) So yeah, I might be a bit prejudiced but if more then 1 guy say it, it cannot be wrong. And now where I had a talk with you I know they are right lol, so there is nothing I regret. Now better stop wasting your time here around and train your skills a bit buddy. The winter is coming.
Then I guess that shows how much of a dick you really are :) and I guess I was wrong to think that you were a cool guy lmao

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Then I guess that shows how much of a dick you really are :) and I guess I was wrong to think that you were a cool guy lmao
Possibly =) But maybe I am just provocative to motivate so you can reach higher goals, cause I hate to see people with talent sticking around at the same point for months ;-) Or I am really just a dick lol

But one or two hints I could give. 1. You are not banned after all you said, 2. Your messages which all can read are still not deleted :gif55:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 4
L SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
G-Bo ッ MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 78
L SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1
L SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 3
G-Bo ッ MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 6
G-Bo ッ MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 1
G-Bo ッ MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 8
L SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 2
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1
G-Bo ッ MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 2