Help! Is there a tool like DNSpy for Android?

libModz

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 2, 2022
UK
To decompile dll files... I don't currently have a computer, only my phone. Anyone know if such a tool exists for Android? Thanks.

Reactions: kkimkim

libModz

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 2, 2022
UK
Decompiling DLL files on an Android phone can be challenging because this process typically requires access to a development environment and specific tools that may not be readily available on a mobile device. Decompiling DLL files can also raise legal and ethical concerns, as it may involve reverse engineering software without proper authorization.

If you need to analyze or work with DLL files, it's usually best to use a desktop or laptop computer with the appropriate development tools and permissions. However, if you have a legitimate reason to decompile a DLL file and don't have access to a computer, you may consider using remote desktop software or a cloud-based virtual machine to access a computer that can perform the decompilation for you.

Additionally, I would like to emphasize that decompiling DLL files should only be done in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with the proper permissions from the software's owner or licensor. Decompiling software without authorization can be illegal and may result in legal consequences. Always respect the intellectual property rights of software developers.
Ok thanks

Reactions: kkimkim

TagsX

Platinian
May 29, 2023
saudi-arabia
Decompiling DLL files on an Android phone can be challenging because this process typically requires access to a development environment and specific tools that may not be readily available on a mobile device. Decompiling DLL files can also raise legal and ethical concerns, as it may involve reverse engineering software without proper authorization.

If you need to analyze or work with DLL files, it's usually best to use a desktop or laptop computer with the appropriate development tools and permissions. However, if you have a legitimate reason to decompile a DLL file and don't have access to a computer, you may consider using remote desktop software or a cloud-based virtual machine to access a computer that can perform the decompilation for you.

Additionally, I would like to emphasize that decompiling DLL files should only be done in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with the proper permissions from the software's owner or licensor. Decompiling software without authorization can be illegal and may result in legal consequences. Always respect the intellectual property rights of software developers.
lmao that sounds odd and out of platinmods

AZFernandez

Platinian
Dec 8, 2023
You can try using Windows emulators for Android like Winlator or Exagear, I managed to run ida on them, maybe you can run something like net reflector or dnspy