Not Working ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万DL突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルRPG Ver. 7.0.0 Mod Menu [Weak Enemy | Easy Win]

Sephi

Platinian
Nov 11, 2017
Its crazy how ungratefull you guys are for the free mod. I wouldve banned all of you and not posted the new mod aswell. I realy hope he doesnt update it, you guys are extremly ungratefull.

For Yas, thank you very much for the updates you had so far for the mod. I enjoyed it for as long as it lasted.

Reactions: tir4mie

simonnotime

Platinian
Apr 23, 2022
Jupiter
Its crazy how ungratefull you guys are for the free mod. I wouldve banned all of you and not posted the new mod aswell. I realy hope he doesnt update it, you guys are extremly ungratefull.

For Yas, thank you very much for the updates you had so far for the mod. I enjoyed it for as long as it lasted.
you must be a jealous guy who uses mods to achieve achievements that you still can't achieve

Reactions: Games12

Mohammed1029

Platinian
Apr 24, 2018
Muharraq
Its dead already,I already gived it up 2 days ago,no future for that mod,after I heard what that guy said I knew it will be waste of time to think that that yashikiro guy will do smth or fix it,so better don't waste of time and find something better to spend ur time to...
He have more than 1 mod to do it he have no free time to fix it so u better have to wait

Sephi

Platinian
Nov 11, 2017
Kid do you hear urself,there was no Japanese version mod retard,it was only Chinese one and this is 7.0.0,this is the first Japanese mod in here,what u mean when it lasted...I think u mistaken it for the Chinese one,Chinese one is 6.3...this is the first mod for Japanese and he messed it up...like how I told IDC if he updates it or not..its mobile game not a big deal...its just embarrassing to upload mod on the first day and to be broken in the first second u try it,before u defend these kids learn what the problem is and then talk,it seems he rushed it and messed up real badly and IDC if u ban me on here or not,I joined recently for jumputi only.
I get that english might not be your first language, but atleast try to make sense? Cause who even talked to you? And can you guys not keep it mod relevant and get instantly angry when people call you out for being ungratefull to the moders? Miss me with that. Thanks.

jixpixel

Platinian
Aug 2, 2019
Ireland
I get that english might not be your first language, but atleast try to make sense? Cause who even talked to you? And can you guys not keep it mod relevant and get instantly angry when people call you out for being ungratefull to the moders? Miss me with that. Thanks.
you're starting an unnecessary argument, your opinion is respected, but their opinions matter as well. The community should be unified. Plus arguing would neither make you a hero, nor make Yaskashije do the mod faster. I suggest that you guys end it here, you don't have to, but it's the better way. Thanks!

Reactions: deep200qq

Sephi

Platinian
Nov 11, 2017
You talked to everybody,we expressed our opinions and u are coming in here acting like some superman and start pointless arguments,like how u said if u was admin u will ban us all,well u are not for a reason,we are not mad or something,we are only wondering why he is releasing broken mod on the first day,u know u have to try it first before release it for public use,I think he tried it on new accounts but not existing bcs I don't have problem with new account but with my existing account,we are grateful its just that we are wondering why he releases broken mod on day1,we acted upset bcs u acting like an asshole and made me and other ppl upset for asking a normal question,it seems u are not for here so go take ur chill pill and go to sleep...:)
Again who asked you? Stop writing essays and keep it mod relevant. Stop talking in 3d person aswell.

Sephi

Platinian
Nov 11, 2017
you're starting an unnecessary argument, your opinion is respected, but their opinions matter as well. The community should be unified. Plus arguing would neither make you a hero, nor make Yaskashije do the mod faster. I suggest that you guys end it here, you don't have to, but it's the better way. Thanks!
I agree. I wont talk with them anymore. I simply couldnt hold it in with the comments of people being upset when they dont pay a single penny and the mods are done out of good will. Everybody shit talking yas, while non of them could even mod the game themselves. Sry it makes me upset when i see people being ungratefull to the moders for no reason. This is my last message all good.

• Love
Reactions: jixpixel

deep200qq

Platinian
Jul 19, 2021
shanghai
You are a sober person, and meaningless quarrels will not help anyone. But I also understand why he is so angry. After all, this is just a free mod. He has the right to renew or stop, or even ignore us. I spent a lot of money on this game, so I don't care whether I can defeat the tasks I can't pass by cheating. Most of the time, I just saved a lot of time. Therefore, I look forward to fixing this problem when the next version arrives. Now we can do nothing but wait

Tags
jumputi jumputi heroes jumputi heroes cheat jumputi heroes hack jumputi heroes jp jumputi heroes mod ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万dl突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルrpg ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万dl突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルrpg cheat ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万dl突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルrpg hack ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万dl突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルrpg mod
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Open Request ジャンプチ ヒーローズ ジャンプのパズルRPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 10
H Open Request ちびっこヒーローズ - ほうち, 放置ゲーム, RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Yaskashije Outdated ちびっこヒーローズ - ほうち, 放置ゲーム, RPG (Raid the Dungeon : Idle RPG Jp) Ver. 1.43.1 Mod Menu [Dumb Enemy | Multiply Hit Count] Outdated PMT Android MODs 81
syurayuki Open Request 三国志ブラスト-少年ヒーローズ ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Hero Assemble: Epic Idle RPG Ver. 1.0.1 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Attack & Move Speed | Freeze & Dumb Enemy | Crit EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 34
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Secret Land Adventure Ver. 149 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Freeze Currency | Unlocked No ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 188
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD 噠噠傳奇 (DaDa Legend) Ver. 1.2.12 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Attack Speed | Move Speed | Freeze Enemy | Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 13
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Boomerang RPG Ver. 1.0.18 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 321
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Dark Slayer Ver. 1.0.21 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 33
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Dream House Days DX Ver. 1.1.8 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 110
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD CookieRun: Witch’s Castle Ver. 1.0.402 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Moves | Auto Complete Stage EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 136
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Devil Tales : Idle RPG Ver. 1.0.3 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 16
DuongSus OA [Shared] CLOTH X BREAKER ~ドレスを破かれた少女たち~ for Android Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 23
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Heroic Uncle Kim Ver 1.0.43 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency | Unlocked No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 50
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Fortias Saga: Action Adventure Ver. 1.0.23 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Freeze Enemy | Unlimited Currency | Unlocked No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 125
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Merge Maid Cafe Ver. 0.0.6 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamond EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Hero Quest: Idle RPG War Game Ver. 0.9.12 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency | Unlocked No ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 42
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Doomsday Come-Zombie Siege Ver. 1.2.4 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 67
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Lumbercat: Cute Idle Tycoon Ver. 1.0.14 MOD Menu APK | Free In-App Purchase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 57
Yunana24 Outdated Guunmong P 구운몽P - 끝나지 않는 사랑 이야기 Ver. 1.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode Outdated PMT Android MODs 19
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Smith Story 3 / 工匠物語3 Ver. 0.1.13 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | God Mode | Freeze & Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 332
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Game of seduction Ver. Final MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 51
Yunana24 FREE MOD Hunter Legion Ver. 0.9.3 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 21
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Raising a Ninja Girl 닌자 소녀 키우기 Ver. 1.10 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 61
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Perfect Life: Visual Novel Ver. 1.0.5 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency | Blocked All Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 15
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD SciFi Survivor: Mecha Survival Ver. 0.0.26 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem | Unlocked No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 25
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Idle Mushroom Hero : AFK RPG Ver. 1.02.066 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Enemy Always Drop Equipments | Loot | Reward EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 173
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Ghost Survivors : Pixel Hunt Ver. 42 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Always Critical Hit & more EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 57
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Solaria: Dawn of Heroes Ver. 0.10.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 23
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD High Sea Saga DX Ver. 2.5.6 MOD Menu APK | Currency Always Increase | Stamina Never Decrease EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 355
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD DST6 Ver. 2024.10.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 281
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Slime Survivor: Idle RPG Games Ver. 1.0.40 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Currency | Free Heroes EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 51
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Saechi's Adventure Ver. 3.3 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Enable Guest Login EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Kung Fu Survival Ver. 1.1.3 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 167
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Super Idol Ver. Final MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 186
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Elf boss's dog training Ver. Final MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 153
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] My intimate love with the devil king Ver. Final MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 146
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Qi Luo ’s Erotic Life Ver. Final MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 93
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Dream Hacker Ver. Final MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 168
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD 999th Hero Ver. 1.07.01 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Faster Skill Cooldown | Slower Enemy & more EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 293
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Otherworld Mercenary Corps Ver. 0.6.4 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Freeze Enemy | Speed & more EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 327
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD NU: Carnival - Bliss Ver. 3.0.2 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 172
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Three Kingdoms Dynasty Archers Ver. 1.0.58 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Exp Multiplier | Faster Move Speed & more EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 285
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Plants vs. Zombies™ 3 Ver. 10.0.22 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Sun EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 422
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Cavern Adventurers Ver. 1.3.1 MOD Menu APK | Currency & Item Always Increase | Stamina Never Decrease EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 643
Yunana24 Not Working Duel Adventure Ver. 1.7.9 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | God Mode Outdated PMT Android MODs 106
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD RPG Alphadia I & II Ver. 1.0.3g MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Premium Currency | Faster Move Speed | Unlocked No ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 99
Yunana24 PMT VIP MOD 少女綻華 Re:Birth (Yggdra ReBirth TW) Ver. 1.0.11 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yunana24 Outdated Demian Saga Ver. 1.4.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier Outdated PMT Android MODs 181
Yunana24 Not Working Raising Heaven Rain 천상비X소가주키우기 Ver. 1.0.6 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Attack Speed & Move Speed Multiplier | Always Critical Hit Outdated PMT Android MODs 46